Got the email today at 3.51pm PST.....

jayjo7

Registered Users (C)
Hello EveryOne,

We got the mail stating our case is approved.

I have no word to describe how much this forum helped us to keep track our GC process it is beyond any description, thank you very much for every one who contributed to this forum one way or another, Special Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and his team who maintains this web site, this site has been part of my life for past 5 1/2 years.

congradulations

Hello EveryOne,

I have no word to describe how much this forum helped us to keep track our GC process it is beyond any description, thank you very much for every one who contributed to this forum one way or another, Special Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and his team who maintains this web site, this site has been part of my life for past 5 1/2 years.

Was your case transfer case from CSC To NSC by any chance?

Hello EveryOne,

Congratulations.. my old friend..
KK

APpoved

I am happy to announce the approval of my 485.
Thanks one and all rajiv.
Hi Krish kris and jayjo. I remember you guys from 2004 in the dec 2004 forums
we all filed at that same time and now liberated at the same time.

Did you guys reciive the physical green card yet.

longwaythere :- First big congrate !!!!! My case is simillar like you ( I mean sub labor) but I little less fortunate .... My both i140/485 are pending due to NC ...which cleared this feb .... now in extended review .... what you guys think ???

I am happy to announce the approval of my 485.
Thanks one and all rajiv.
Hi Krish kris and jayjo. I remember you guys from 2004 in the dec 2004 forums
we all filed at that same time and now liberated at the same time.

Did you guys reciive the physical green card yet.