Got RFE for me...

reddysam

Registered Users (C)
I have checked my AVM today and told that they have sent for more request for Evidence , i dont understand one thing though, how come my wife message also say\'s the we have sent u a mail for more evidence. she is on H4 status , is it mandatory that one the primary applicant gets RFE the messsage is also updated for their spouse??

any inputs would be great...

it\'s not required..

..but the wife usually gets it for medical reasons. Do not worry, wife\'s RFE will be easy. Get all the (probably required)documents ready b4 u get the notice. That way u can reply to the RFE as early as possible. Usually, the documents requested are -
1. 3/4 recent paystubs.
2. Employment verification letter.
3. W2\'s for the past 3/4 years
4. tax filings for the past 3/4 years
5. This one is rare but - Company papers (annual reports etc) to show that they can pay u for the next few months.

Check the RFE Threads for more info.

GOOD LUCK
BVM

more details...

my wac-01-281-50XXXX
RD august 1 01
ND sep 11 01
got EAD in Nov 01 and AP around nov i guess
FP FEB 22nd 02

My wife got rfe

for TB Test - The officer did not check my papers properly.
So I went back to the doctor who had done the test and he made a copy and cirled the test result in red pen and passed a remark and signed and dated the signature and put it in a sealed envelope and I gave it to my attorney who sent that with the rfe reply.

We have been subsequently approved.

other doc

along with the list posted by BVM make sure ur birth certificates are in order.
since both of u have got RFE is should be an easy on.

I still did not receive the notice,

i got RFE but still did not receive in mail.. will i get it or will the lawyer gets it..