Got LUD ON 485 on 8/1 and 8/2

Any LUD for you today?

sannams, keep us posted!

I was checking online status of my 485 application everyday 25 times since last may , i was tireed of seeing 3/15 as my LUD, yesterday evening i noticed there was LUD again today morning , i hope they are doing something good on my case, my EAD approved 7/27 and got it in mail 2 days back .

While they were processing my EAD I never noticed this LUD and this first activity after my second FP on may 10th.

Had a LUD yesterday (after talking with TSC IO) and today
Waiting

same thing here
Had a LUD yesterday (after talking with TSC IO) and today ( took infopass and spoke to IO, he showed me the screen where its still shows my Namecheck is pending since aug 11,2006

dont know what's happening

i have a LUD today as well 8/2, 8/3. just getting my lazy a** of to work....so haven't bugged anyone at USCIS today :)

here's the surprisingly optimistic thing:

- I've got LUD on 485 last week
- spoke to TSC IIO yesterday and was told everything is clear
- didn't believe it and scheduled an infopass for today
- IIO in the local office found the namecheck status (they use A-number for that) and told me the one from 2005 is still pending but the namecheck request sent in 7/07 is cleared. He told me exact dates so I tend to believe it.
He also told me it must be approved soon (i.e. no words about visa numbers not available etc.etc.)

That's probably the explanation of the July's LUDs.

The glitch: first namecheck request is still accounted as pending in those enormous >300k-pending-cases backlog.

Up to this point everything is done according to usual uscis's strategy: create the new bottleneck (visas unavailable) and clear the previous one (namecheck).

Pending 485

My 485 has been pending since 09/2004 and my priority date was current since 10/2006. I have never received my second FP notice and called a number of times in TSC and still did not receieve it. I have called TSC on 07/31 and a lady told me that she would request my FP. I have received inquiry replies in January that my case is pending due to namecheck. I have asked the lady the other day about my name check and she said that it was cleared. However, I do not know if there are any further name checks (internal) left or not.

I have called called TSC today to find out namecheck for my spouse and FP notice and first time the lady tried to check, but I when tried to conference my spouse, I got disconnected. The second lady was not helpful and did not give any information.

The LUD on my 485 has not changed, but my approved 140 has LUD of 07/07/2007. I am just holding tight. I have already contacted congressman, but so far, did not make much difference.

Thanks.

My 485 got LUD yesterday(8/2). My wife's EAD card approved today(8/3). But no update on her 485.:confused: Is these two related? Why they touch my case when they approve my wife's EAD?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was checking online status of my 485 application everyday 25 times since last may , i was tireed of seeing 3/15 as my LUD, yesterday evening i noticed there was LUD again today morning , i hope they are doing something good on my case, my EAD approved 7/27 and got it in mail 2 days back .

While they were processing my EAD I never noticed this LUD and this first activity after my second FP on may 10th.

Sannams -
Same here. I do see LUD in 485. (on 8/1, 8/2). I dont see any LUD today.

4th EAD Approved - 07/31
FP CODE3 - 08/01
I485 LUD : 08/01, 08/02.

yes, buddy. even or signatures look alike. My AP and EAD renewals are also pending...sent on 7/6/07. Dont know if these are related to that. Well anyways we'll see how it goes.... gud luck :)

both are sailing in the same boat man
really tensed....

FP and LUD

Have noticed from other messages on this board that if you have LUD after FPs - they are usually on the day of FP (if you did it on a weekday) and the day after that.

There was one case where the person did FP on 7/13, got LUD on 7/17 and 7/18 and got approval on 7/18

Sannams -
Same here. I do see LUD in 485. (on 8/1, 8/2). I dont see any LUD today.

4th EAD Approved - 07/31
FP CODE3 - 08/01
I485 LUD : 08/01, 08/02.

How the approval e-mail looks like?

Folks,

I got this message in the mail "

"On date, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION
TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the
instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice,
please contact customer service.

Bla bla bla"

It does not sound like approval. Any experience with such a message. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If the case is denied, what are my options.

Thanks

Did u called IO ? Please post your case details , and usually approval message should be card production ordered or approval notice sent., BUT you never know.
I wish you good luck and contact your attorney ASAP.

Requested additional info-EAD

HiGuys,
I got email about my EAD was approved but for wife's EAD they have requested addtional info. Haven't received the actual letter yet, but the FP was done on 7-14. Any guesses what could be the addiotnal info request for EAD?

Thanks