Got 3 emails -- RFE

pwd2005

Registered Users (C)
I received 3 independent emails regarding my I-485. Do you guys know whether these are 3 independent evidences they want from me or somethimg else?

---
EB2-NIW - World Wide - Self & Wife - NSC

I-140: RD: 07/01/2005, PD: 07/10/2005, AD: 07/25/2005
I-485: RD: 10/29/2005, LUD: 09/01/2005, 11/18/2005, 11/21/2005
EAD: RD: 10/29/2005, LUD: 10/20/2005, AD: 11/02/2005
AP: RD: 10/29/2005, LUD: 10/20/2005, AD: 11/08/2005
Bio (code3): 11/17/2005

I got 3 emails before and only 1 RFE. You can compare those emails and they should be identical.

fiveice

fiveice said:
I got 3 emails before and only 1 RFE. You can compare those emails and they should be identical.
fiveice
Thank you, fiveice.
Yes, the emails are identical. I hope the RFE will not be difficult. Have you received any additional RFE later?

kn12_2000 said:
pwd005,
What was the RFE about?
They wanted copies of all visa-related documentation for previous years.
I responded immediately by sending these copies to my lawyer. The lawyer said he sent them out to the NSC last Thursday, and since then I am being waiting for any LUD... Nothing happened so far.

pwd2005 said:
They wanted copies of all visa-related documentation for previous years.
I responded immediately by sending these copies to my lawyer. The lawyer said he sent them out to the NSC last Thursday, and since then I am being waiting for any LUD... Nothing happened so far.

You should see LUDs and approval very soon. We got rfe (spouse only) on 3/6/06 (about the marraige) and we responsed immediately. They received our resoponse on 3/9/06. On 3/16/06 our cases got approved.

good luck.

bhakum said:
You should see LUDs and approval very soon. We got rfe (spouse only) on 3/6/06 (about the marraige) and we responsed immediately. They received our resoponse on 3/9/06. On 3/16/06 our cases got approved.

good luck.
Thank you bhakum for an inspiring posting. I keep my fingers permanently crossed that someday the case will be approved.

There were 2 consecutive LUD changes when they received my response to the RFE: 03/23 and 03/24... and suspended again. Why are they waiting?

Bhakum,
If you agree, please post here the code of your officer that you can find at the bottom part of your RFE request. I would like to know if this will be the same as mine. Thank you.

I am waiting for hard copy RFE myself.
I believe once they recieve responce to RFE (assuming that RFE is not issued withing a month from filing), the approval should come shortly (within couple weeks or so). So keep you fingers crossed...

hi Guys I got an RFE too... on 3-02-2006... My lawyer mailed it yesterday so INS will get it tomorrow... what have you guys seen in any other posts regarding that officer time frame in taking action on the RFE?

The officer who sent us the RFE is, NSC/CML EX315. I just wanted to share this and know if the same officer is working on your cases. We responded in Nov 15, and one LUD (3/10/06) since the Pd become current and nothing there after. Just waiting without patient.

pwd2005 said:
Bhakum,
If you agree, please post here the code of your officer that you can find at the bottom part of your RFE request. I would like to know if this will be the same as mine. Thank you.

baski555 said:
The officer who sent us the RFE is, NSC/CML EX315. I just wanted to share this and know if the same officer is working on your cases. We responded in Nov 15, and one LUD (3/10/06) since the Pd become current and nothing there after. Just waiting without patient.

Baski555, I will post my officer's code as soon as I am approved. Now I can only say that yours is different.

Congrats

PWD congratulations ..

My RFE was about a letter from the employer stating their conitnued interest in hiring me after AOS.

I got the letter ... my lawyer sent it on 4/1/06... got an update that they recieved the response on 4/03/06... I too got two consecutive updates on the 3rd and the 4th.. nothing so far yet ... keeping my fingers crossed

Just wanted to let you know, that my case was approved too. On saturday, April 8. What a surprise. Not sure why my wife's LUD changed, but no approval. Maybe they closed for today:)

cong.

merovingian said:
Just wanted to let you know, that my case was approved too. On saturday, April 8. What a surprise. Not sure why my wife's LUD changed, but no approval. Maybe they closed for today:)

cong. merovingian

This is called luck that you got approval notice on the weekend.....

ajoo