Goooood News

Yesterday when I mentioned that VSC is cruising, topazB replied they are cruing in auto mode since pilot is sleeping.

So let's wake up the pilot/s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Edison…I hope, sincerely hope that our petition makes some dent in their system. At least those pilot/s realize that they are playing with other’s life.

it doesn't mean anything anyways... they can say processing time even 1/15/03... what does it mean to them ????

RD: 12/04/01
ND: 12/15/01
FP: 04/19/01
EAC-02-064-5xxxx

That means a lot.
When ever BCIS releases the dates, then they become responsible for any pending things prior to that date. And they have to catch up to that date in order to answer questions coming from lot of attorney's and individuals. So I don't think they just comes out once in a while and change the dates for the heck of it.
I think the nov, dec of 2001 cases pending are the only ones that have 2nd fp or rfe. And we are seeing constantly Jan'02 approvals in the recent days. So I think they are moving, but slowly.
We have to appreciate our VSC guys compared to other processing centers.
Don't you feel lucky your case is in the VSC and not any other processing center?

Well, I do not fully disagree with you. But the responses BCIS gives to lawyers/individuals nevers tells you exactly anything. They can give you any answer to pacify. That's it.

Also, mine is Dec case. I didn't recieve 2nd FP or RFE so far and still waiting. I called and BCIS put a status inquiry in first week of June and didn't get any response from them yet.

Originally posted by gcgcgcgc
That means a lot.
When ever BCIS releases the dates, then they become responsible for any pending things prior to that date. And they have to catch up to that date in order to answer questions coming from lot of attorney's and individuals.

I like the idea. But who's gonna be held responsible there for lack of processing speed or reporting accuracy? Where is the system to check accountability? Who's gonna listen to your whining of prolonged processing times? Who cares about the endless wait we have to suffer? Unless we identify credible answers for these questions, processing dates are meaningless.

...I think the nov, dec of 2001 cases pending are the only ones that have 2nd fp or rfe. And we are seeing constantly Jan'02 approvals in the recent days. So I think they are moving, but slowly.

Precisely! Cases from as far back as October of 2001 are pending. What kind of progress is this? Processing dates come, processing dates go but the backlog remains forever!

We have to appreciate our VSC guys compared to other processing centers. Don't you feel lucky your case is in the VSC and not any other processing center?

Sure, that's one way of consoling. But I believe it's like what they say about unemployment percentage: It may be less than 6%, but when it happens to you, it is 100%. Show me my approval and I will determine whether or not I feel lucky that my case was handled by VSC. As long as it remains pending, VSC or some service center in Timbuktoo are the same!