Good signature on Cert of Naturalization to avoid passport denial. Please read

Mrxv

I believe I was asked to sign on the keypad at my interview and this same signature displays on photo attached with the certificate. The signature is the one I usually use for IDs, Job applications and whatever else in almost everyday life. However, this signature is never really the same each time I try it. This has nothing to do with name or any English Characters.
Unfortunately, I'm reading on many forums that the signature on your naturalization certificate must match the one on photo. Is this statement true or could I just use my full printed name as naturalization certificate signature without being denied a passport?
Please enlighten me, preferably with real personal experience

I believe I was asked to sign on the keypad at my interview and this same signature displays on photo attached with the certificate. The signature is the one I usually use for IDs, Job applications and whatever else in almost everyday life. However, this signature is never really the same each time I try it. This has nothing to do with name or any English Characters.
Unfortunately, I'm reading on many forums that the signature on your naturalization certificate must match the one on photo. Is this statement true or could I just use my full printed name as naturalization certificate signature without being denied a passport?
Please enlighten me, preferably with real personal experience.