• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Good luck on Tuesday

wench

Registered Users (C)
I'm sure I am not the only one quietly freaking out waiting for Tuesday.

I thought I'd just throw up a quick thread wishing everyone good luck with getting drawn and with coping with the nervous period between now and then.

I have no idea what time of day results go up so if anyone knows please share; it will save me checking all da ;)

I'm sure I am not the only one quietly freaking out waiting for Tuesday.

I thought I'd just throw up a quick thread wishing everyone good luck with getting drawn and with coping with the nervous period between now and then.

I'm not freaking out, but thank you for your kind wishes and good luck to you too.

I have no idea what time of day results go up so if anyone knows please share; it will save me checking all da ;)

May 1, 2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

wishing everyone the best!

I thought the results will be released on May 1st, 2012 at midnight like last year?:confused:

All the best everyone, and special thank you for all the advice and encouragement these past few months.

For me here in Australia, the checking time will be 2pm Tuesday afternoon :)

Q

Ok I am seriously getting excited now. :eek:

This time tomorrow I will know, as it is less than 24 hours to go.

As cool as I have tried to be sitting here at work like nothing is happening, inside I am starting to feel butterflies and what if, just maybe, I log in and see "you have been selected for further processing".

Q

For Me it will be 7am in the mourning so am praying i will wake up to some good news if i manage to sleep at all.Its also a good thing that may 1st is a public holiday here so enough time to dance around . Success everyone. Its just a few hours to go.

Good luck guys ... i hope i will see the congratulation message on entrant check for me or my wife inshALLAH ... :)
stay positive

Good luck :)

Best of luck to everyone! :) I will be checking on Tuesday at 6am. I'm pretty much calm :)

All the best everyone, and special thank you for all the advice and encouragement these past few months.

For me here in Australia, the checking time will be 2pm Tuesday afternoon :)

Q

I'm pretty sure it'll be pretty late in Australia 12pm Eastern, unless you're talking about if they're released at midnight.

Wish everybody goodluck,i think u can check at 5pm nigerian time.

Yup, that'll be 5pm Nigerian time. :D

Good luck everybody!

Good Luck everyone! 6th time is a charm! :eek:

If any past winners see this message, can you please tell us which internet browser you used when you check your entry? (as for some reason they keep putting the message saying it is only supported by internet explorer 6 or 7).

Thanks!