Good Luck Chocolat

How did your interview go on 10/11? Hope it went well

It was not bad. I was approved but the IO didn't stamp my Passport.
He told me you are approved, your name check was cleared by the FBI.
IO sent an email to California Service center to get my I-130 approved.
And nothing yet.... Waiting to see what's going to happen next.

check out this link.....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=266407

I wish the best to Chocolat

Good luck Chocolat. We are waiting to hear how it went :)

What's going on with there LUD????

No updates .... My I-130 was filed on December 2005, updated on June 2006 when I filed for my I-485,I765 etc... and nothing yet.

Got approved and I-130 not approved yet !!! That is weird :rolleyes:

:confused: Why dont you try getting an infopass appointment? Hope it comes through fast.

What's going on with there LUD????

No updates .... My I-130 was filed on December 2005, updated on June 2006 when I filed for my I-485,I765 etc... and nothing yet.

Got approved and I-130 not approved yet !!! That is weird :rolleyes:

I already called USCIS and informed them about my case.

They asked for my name, address, dob, form number.
The representative said that they will contact me within 30-45 days with a mail and update on my status.

I was trying to expedite my case before the 2 weeks pass by so in order to get an info pass appointment.

Why do you say not at the detroit district office?

It seems your District Office is Detroit.

Although the IOs in Detroit are very nice, the info pass are kind of harsh.
It seems that they are lazy and they don't like to help...

That's only my opinion.

Guys,

Thank you so much for your support!! I really appreciate it and I will need it!!
My interview didn't go as well as expected. Here is my story...
We go to the IO room after waiting for about an hour. He swore us in and asked my passports and my husband's DL. He then asked all the yes/no questions and I only had nos as answers. He then asked my husband about my ex husband and my family. He asked him if we had any children and we said not yet, but next year (since I'm pregnant). He asked for any joint documentation that we had and i gave him the copies (he didn't want the originals) of everything that we had plus the photo albums. He looked over all the pages and checked and also took a picture from the album. The next part was when things started to get interesting. He looked at my passports and asked me how can be able to travel so much (I have lots of stamps from Europe and US entries) and I told him that my family was responsible for most of those trips. Then he started calculating the "time" based on my stamps. I had a prior AOS many years ago that I withdrew (But they don't seem to have any record). The guy said that that petition was denied over 3 years ago and that any time I spent in the US after that is considered unlawfull presence. I've had visas to visit the US for 15 years and have been using it a lot and never overstayed my I94s. Acording to him even though I had a valid visa, was inspected and let in, those times count as unlawful presence. So he approved the petition pending a waiver. He requested that my husband files the waiver so I can stay, but it could be denied. And he mentioned that he doesn't care that I'm pregnant since only the mother knows who the father is.

Guys,

Thank you so much for your support!! I really appreciate it and I will need it!!
My interview didn't go as well as expected. Here is my story...
We go to the IO room after waiting for about an hour. He swore us in and asked my passports and my husband's DL. He then asked all the yes/no questions and I only had nos as answers. He then asked my husband about my ex husband and my family. He asked him if we had any children and we said not yet, but next year (since I'm pregnant). He asked for any joint documentation that we had and i gave him the copies (he didn't want the originals) of everything that we had plus the photo albums. He looked over all the pages and checked and also took a picture from the album. The next part was when things started to get interesting. He looked at my passports and asked me how can be able to travel so much (I have lots of stamps from Europe and US entries) and I told him that my family was responsible for most of those trips. Then he started calculating the "time" based on my stamps. I had a prior AOS many years ago that I withdrew (But they don't seem to have any record). The guy said that that petition was denied over 3 years ago and that any time I spent in the US after that is considered unlawfull presence. I've had visas to visit the US for 15 years and have been using it a lot and never overstayed my I94s. Acording to him even though I had a valid visa, was inspected and let in, those times count as unlawful presence. So he approved the petition pending a waiver. He requested that my husband files the waiver so I can stay, but it could be denied. And he mentioned that he doesn't care that I'm pregnant since only the mother knows who the father is.

WoW!!! Sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well for you and your husband.

What does he mean by waiver?

If you had valid visas, how can it be considered unlawful presence? I don't understand...

Is it because of the type of visas? Visitor visas maybe? Would it had been different if you had H1 visas?