Gone for interview without EAD???

justnew

Registered Users (C)
I am just wondering if there is anyone here that has gone for there inetrview without EAD?

Maybe you got you inetrview before the 90days or you had a REF and did not qualify for iEAD before the interview date

Pls can you share you experience.

Thanks

justnew said:
I am just wondering if there is anyone here that has gone for there inetrview without EAD?

Maybe you got you inetrview before the 90days or you had a REF and did not qualify for iEAD before the interview date

Thanks
Looks like we are gonna go to our interview(last week of june) w/out the EAD and/or AP. Ours ND is 3-7-06 , and we don't get any RFE either.
IT looks like our AP and EADs got stuck somewhere.
We are not much interested in making a 3-4 hrs drive to our local Do just to get an IEAD, as my husband is already working on a L1 visa. So we'll see whats going to happen at the interview.
Thanks

justnew said:

Thanks

Having and EAD and attending the interview are in no way connected. There have been cases in the past where the applicant was approved for AOS even before the EAD was approved. Nothing to worry here ;)