GOING FOR INFOPASS 3/30 in Charlotte NC

NeShawn

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody:

Tomorrow, I will be going to Charlotte for Infopass. Although I was approved 12/7 and passport stamped (meaning name check was completed at the time of interview), I have not received the physical "green card":eek: nor have I had an online update (message change) since 8/7 which verified that the RFE information had been received. The online status date did change on 12/7, 12/11 and 2/10 but the message hasn't. Seems odd:confused: I am taking all my paperwork with me and defintely proof of the I-551 slip given at the interview. I will let you know the results asap.

No nothing!!! I have been calling every 30 days since Dec.. They are not able to tell me anything so I guess I will know what the problem is today. I hope they will be able to tell me something. I don't want to make the trip for nothing. Just for them to say what they been saying all this time which is NOTHING:eek: The things is Charlotte is 2 hours away from where I live.:eek:

man, i am so sorry to hear that!
how did your infopass go? got any answers?

I went to Infopass and they said that it will be corrected in 30 days:eek: Seems like to me it is always 30 days.:eek: They said basically someone didn't do the last step. Just like what you said Jung. Still waiting for change online and card.

NeShawn

NeShawn,

I hope they correct this process for you. Count the days, ensure that they finalize the process....:cool:

Al , sponge.., kk.. got the online update and email today for my welcome notice and approval. All I can say is, Finally!!! Thanks for your support. :)

whoa...party time !!!!!

congratulations, NeShawn !! Am sure you feel weightless right now...like on the moon.
Well deserved...worth the wait, am sure by the time I write this, you have gotten drunk and wasted !!:D No more horrible USCIS nightmares...congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats NeShawn! You're a good citizen of this website and deserve every success! Enjoy your new found status.

Congrats Neshawn!

Hi All,

This forum is very helpful for all of us who is filing for PR.

I have done research for long time and able to gather all forms and supportive documents but still I have some question and hope someone on this forum could help me.
I have H1b status and my wife is a USC, after marriage(last december) she left the job, So now I am the Co-sponsor for showing the we are above the poverty level

Question is

1. Do I have to mention all last three years W-2's information in the form?
2.What if someone has last years w-2 which is way above poverty level but previous two years W-2's are under poverty level?
3. My wife she used to work so she has her W-2's for all three years but she quit the job after marriage, so now can I show her W-2's?
4. Or can I show two years of her W-2 and last years mine?

Thanks everyone in advance.