Ginnu...other 485 gurus...pls respond

StressTestInUSA

Registered Users (C)
Hi Ginnu other gurus..

we r ready for filing 485, in the G-325A form I need to fill in the employment history for the past5 yrs. so will that be exactly since June 2002..? I was on H1 from June 2001 - Apr 2003. In the G-325A form shall I fill in the last line as June 2002 - April 2003 on H1 ? In April 2003 I applied for a change of status to H4 and since then on H4...left to India for a vacation in June 2005 for 2 months and came back in Aug 2005 on H4 and since then on a H4.

My fears are that while on my H1 period I dont have paystubs for the whole H1 period excepting for the last 7 or 8 months..During AOS are the h4 applicants scrutinsed..?

please respond..

Hi Ginnu other gurus..

we r ready for filing 485, in the G-325A form I need to fill in the employment history for the past5 yrs. so will that be exactly since June 2002..? I was on H1 from June 2001 - Apr 2003. In the G-325A form shall I fill in the last line as June 2002 - April 2003 on H1 ? In April 2003 I applied for a change of status to H4 and since then on H4...left to India for a vacation in June 2005 for 2 months and came back in Aug 2005 on H4 and since then on a H4.

My fears are that while on my H1 period I dont have paystubs for the whole H1 period excepting for the last 7 or 8 months..During AOS are the h4 applicants scrutinsed..?

please respond..

Is your husband/wife filing an affidavit of support for you (I had to do it for my spouse when filing the i-485) If so, dont worry about it, I was not asked for any paystubs for my husband.

Is your husband/wife filing an affidavit of support for you (I had to do it for my spouse when filing the i-485) If so, dont worry about it, I was not asked for any paystubs for my husband.

thanks for the reply..

whats this affidavit of support..? should my husband give a separate letter during 485..?

I know paystubs are not required during this stage,but going ahead during the interview time, will the h4's such as in my case be scrutinsed.. ?? Just praying we should not have any interview and get the cards in the mail..!!

having no paystubs while on H1 is haunting me...

I dont think they will ask you for that
There is a form I got from my lawyer saying that I am finantially responsible for my husband.
I dont know the number. But you might want to ask your lawyer.

the form is i-134. I have to sign one and have a notary seal it for me. It says that in any event I am responsible for my husband (He works anyway)

Write what has been asked

If you worked write your employment history. No need for paystubs. If you converted on H4 that's ok. Leave blanks. As long as you are not OUT OF STATUS nothing will happen. Don't worry about H1 to H4 to H1 to H4 to H1.....blah blah :D :D

If you worked write your employment history. No need for paystubs. If you converted on H4 that's ok. Leave blanks. As long as you are not OUT OF STATUS nothing will happen. Don't worry about H1 to H4 to H1 to H4 to H1.....blah blah :D :D

Can some one please clarify me.....
I am ready to file 485 june 1.But we were victims of Cyberxxxxxxx company .In the past we filed 485 765 AND 131 with this company and worked on EAD for 5 months.
So should i mention this period for my employment history?
after that i maintained H4 visa staus.

Avoid Confusion

In order to avoid confusion to USCIS it is better to mention your Employment history in past regardless on whehter you have worked on H1 or EAD. Otherwise USCIS will question you what did you do before H4 (see your approved date). :confused:

At that time anyway you have to explain this. So its better to mention now itself. Just keep copies of your previous employment EAD, paystubs, Employer name, website if any etc.