Getting Tensed up !

WouldBeCitizen

Registered Users (C)
My interview is on March 23rd and I am getting tensed up on what to read and what not to. I get a score of 96/100 when I answer all the 100 questions at one time both on paper and online. I also requested for the 'citizenship for dummies' book in the library but yet to get it.

Anything else to read? Any advice on interview and any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Local Center: Milwaukee, WI
Filing Cener : Lincoln, NE
PD: December 2003 (yes 2003)
FP : February 11 2004 (yes 2004)
Interview: March 23, 2004 (yes again)
Oath: ??
Passport: ??
visa to Desh: ??
Dual citizenship: ??

See? More questions than answers :)

Don't worry to much about 100 questions, you will pass in a few minutes. 96/100 is way good.

Just relax and be truthfull and review your application before you go for an interview. ( if there is any change or typo you need to fix) It will be done in 10-30 minutes the max.

Good Luck

Relax. I am sure you are working in the software field. Otherwise you will not be over analyzing the whole process :)
As some one mentioned on this board, they want to give it to you. I understand that 6/10 which is 60% is good enough to get you citizenship.
From you post, I understand you have over prepared. Just relax. Take a deep breath. If needed take a paper bag to breath into :)
All the best. You will get it

Originally posted by WouldBeCitizen
My interview is on March 23rd and I am getting tensed up on what to read and what not to. I get a score of 96/100 when I answer all the 100 questions at one time both on paper and online. I also requested for the 'citizenship for dummies' book in the library but yet to get it.

Thanks in advance.

Local Center: Milwaukee, WI
Filing Cener : Lincoln, NE
PD: December 2003 (yes 2003)
FP : February 11 2004 (yes 2004)
Interview: March 23, 2004 (yes again)
Oath: ??
Passport: ??
visa to Desh: ??
Dual citizenship: ??

Wouldbecitizen - Relax and have fun. Congratulations on your short time frame!

Just read the 100 sample questions and you should be good to go...Just remember that USCIS is not out to get you...they just want to verify if you have any changes since you filed the application (i.e. trips outside the US, change in marital status etc.). Carry with you any relevant documentation needed (and do not volunteer information unless asked for it), and oh don't look tensed...

Good Luck.:D

hi

hi wouldbecitizen
Don't worry be happy!
During your interview it will be "Zor ka Jhatka Dheere Dheere" But, you don't loose your heart!!! :mad:
stay strong...it's just 10 questions and you have to get 6 right......:eek:

For now, take some Kayam Churna for your tension and indigestion... :D

I am happy for you that you are going for interviewview and please keep us updated....:p :p :p

Originally posted by WouldBeCitizen

Thanks in advance.

You are good to go. My interview was almost a week ago.

You will get it!

If you get the answer wrong, the officer will ask you the question again until you get it right. And if you don't, you have another six quiestions to get. That's SIX! :) plenty...

Unless you think that Burger King is the president or speak no English whatsoever you will do just fine. :D

Good Luck WouldBeCitizen!

I'm still amazed at your 3-month timeline. Do you know of others in Milwaukee with the same timeline? Or did you get lucky (if so, good for you!!!)