Getting ready to file, anything else I should add?

dadude

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I figured I'd check with the experts before submitting my application.
I'm a USC filing for my parents. Am filing separate applications with the following. Am I missing something? Any help is kindly appreciated.

- I-130 application with $355 fee
- copy of my birth certificate.
- copy of my passport
- copy of parent's marriage certificate (translated in english) for father only.

-I-485 application with $1010.00 for application and finger printing.
- two photos of beneficiary.
- copy of visa page.
- copy of both sides of I-94.
- two affidavits for applicants birth certificate.
- completed G325a in quadruplet (not submitting a G325a of myself)

- I-864 appication
- copy of 2006 tax return
- copy of 2006 W2
- Employment letter

-Sealed I-693 from civil surgeon with all completed vaccinations.

Assuming your folks do not intend to work or travel until they get their green cards, you seem to have the forms in order. Good luck!!!

not applying for Adv parole right now but is it better to apply now?

Thanks. Not applying for adv. parole right now but is it better to do that now rather than later? Or does it not matter? Thanks again.

It really does not matter when you apply. However if your folks intend to travel, I would advise you to apply now with the initial I-130/I-485 package. With the holidays coming up, I would not want any extra delays when emergent travel crops up.

If your parents haven't overstayed their visa I'd recommend you apply for AP, just in case of an emergency, besides it's included in the I-485 fee if applied concurrently, as well as Employment Authorization, you never know how long USCIS is gonna take to process your cases or if you get stuck in name check ( i wish you the best, but as I said, you never know with the USCIS) If i were you I'd applied for EAD too, if anything your parents will be able to apply for SSN, get DL, open bank accounts, work, etc...