GC turnaround times for these cities, once you land in US after consular processing?

Imy

Registered Users (C)
Anyone knows which location has the fastest turnaround to give you the permanant GC? I am asking for someone who was sponsored and had consular processinf overseas. After landing you are given the temp GC which is replaced by the permenant card that I heard takes 1 month to 3 months to get to you.

My parents have a choice of coming to Pheonix, San Jose, Atlanta and Dallas and I would like them to land where they can have the perm. GC in the shortest time
Thankyou for your input.

Well I'll keep you in mind when my Mom arrives here in a month or so. She passed her interview in London today, and will be flying into Baltimore (BWI) in a month or so time.

I don't think it depends much on the POE. USCIS produces GC at centralized facility in Texas and it takes about the same time irrespective of POE. What would matter is the overall volume of GCs ordered at that point in time. Many people have posted their timelines in this forum. In our case, GC arrived in about a month after entry into US at Washington DC Dulles airport.

It doesnt matter which POE. I entered through NY. I got my GC in about a month which is the case with most people.