GC stamped, lost I-94

hopeforgc

Registered Users (C)
Hello people,

During the GC stamping my I94 form got lost. Should I worry about it as it would be needed when I travel out of the country or it does not matter as I have the GC stamped.

GC stamped, I-94 lost

Hello people,

During the GC stamping my I94 form got lost. Should I worry about it as it would be needed when I travel out of the country or it does not matter as I have the GC stamped.

No Title

You\'ll no longer need your I-94.. Ever!.. I-94 is required only for foreign visitors to the USA.

I will

I was told by my friends who have done with stamping that the I-94 will be collected back. Are you sure you have lost it? Or did you not notice them taking I-94 from your passport?

Your I-94 must have be removed from your passport by INS

I had my passport stamped today and witnessed the INS person removed my I-94 cards from passport and trashed them!

Think about it: why would you need I-94 after your passport stamped " temporary evidence of lawful admission for permanent residence valid until xxxx (the day when you receive your official green card)"

Thanks for the info

That was my first guess that I-94 was taken away at the time of stamping but my wife\'s passport still had I-94 after stamping. That is why I got confused. But as you folks have verified I don\'t need it any more. Thanks. Isn\'t this web site awesome?

I am at the same boat

My wife lost my I-94 and we will go for stamping soon. We entered this time with AP.
Do you have any news what happens when I do not have latest I-94 ?

I-94 lost. will i need it during stamping?

Do you need a your I-94 when u go for stamping? I have lost my original white one, but I have the one that comes when your H1 gets renewed at the bottom of your H1 approval which is still valid.
Do i need to go to the border and get a new I-94?

notyet...

U should have got a new I94 when using AP.

You are supposed to report loss of I94 to INS. And after getting the 551 stamping no need to get or give I94. If you still have the I94 better lose them.

notyet...

U should have got a new I94 when using AP. You are supposed to report loss of I94 to INS. And after getting the 551 stamping no need to get or give I94. If you still have the I94 better lose them.