GC Plastic Card Tracker

I have my stamping done on 05/15/2004 at Arlington VA. I have not recieved the card so far. On 09/02, I called the customer service number (800-375-5283) and provided all the details. Today (09/04) my status is changed as follows.

Current Status:

On September 2, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Now, can tell and suggest me what's going on? I postponed my plan to move to another apartment only becuase of this plastic card issue. I don't know how long should I wait.
AD: 10 May 2004
PS: 15 May 2004
Plastic Card: waiting

asrivang said:
I have my stamping done on 05/15/2004 at Arlington VA. I have not recieved the card so far. On 09/02, I called the customer service number (800-375-5283) and provided all the details. Today (09/04) my status is changed as follows.

Current Status:

On September 2, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Now, can tell and suggest me what's going on? I postponed my plan to move to another apartment only becuase of this plastic card issue. I don't know how long should I wait.
AD: 10 May 2004
PS: 15 May 2004
Plastic Card: waiting

Did your LUD changed after PS (before it got changed to 09/04)?

Yes. The LUD first changed to 08/26 and again to 08/27 and finally to 09/04 ( along with change in message and and E-mail to me).

Card Mailed

My online message has been changed to

"On September 4, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her..."

I was supprised with the date Sept. 4, 2004 that is Saturday during the Labor day long weekend.

-KIH

Hi All
I received my Plastic Card on 09/04/04.
I was finally happy and releived to see Plastic card in my hand.
My GC Journey/Chakkar is finally over. I reached my final destination of the Journey
I wish everyone on this forum A speedy Approval
Finally " Lot of Thanks to Almighty"
I will be taking off from this forum which was so helpful for all the knowledge I have gathered.
I will be visting forum in between and provide feedbacks to friends who have any queries

Thanks A Lot

card received today.

We received (me and my wife) Green Card today. Once again thanks for riding in the same boat. Hope everyone will get to their destination as soon as possible.

yudhister...

yudhister said:
We received (me and my wife) Green Card today. Once again thanks for riding in the same boat. Hope everyone will get to their destination as soon as possible.

yudhister...

congrats my friend. I remember that we used to apply for EAD and AP renewals at the same time. I am glad that you have completed the whole process. I am almost there (i guess just 3 or 4 days behind you).
My card is ordered on 09/02/2004. Expecting to receive it this week.

Anybody asked them to send the card to a friend address?

Hi,

Since we may be moving. I am wondering if it is all right to ask the card to be sent to a different address from ours in another city. Anybody has done that?

Thanks.

liul said:
Hi,

Since we may be moving. I am wondering if it is all right to ask the card to be sent to a different address from ours in another city. Anybody has done that?

Thanks.
The caed will be sent to your latest address on their system. So you can get the card delivered at your friend's home if and only if you call INS customer service and update your address to your friend's address.

we received our cards at the new address. We had provided the new address at the time of stamping.

RD: May 2002
ND May 2002
FP1 July 2002 (Chicago)
FP2 21 May, 2004
LUD 27 May 2004
LUD 22 June 2004
LUD 26 June 2004
AD 6 July 2004
PS 14 July 2004 (Chicago)
CO 31 Aug 2004
CM 2 Sep 2004
CR 4 Sep 2004

Interview and stamp: 08/09/2004
Online message did not change yet,it still says: "on january 6 2003 we transferred your case to our office in New York,NY for them to scheduling and conduct your interview...bla,bla,bla...bla,bla,bla..."
We just come back from a 3 weeks vacation to our original country,we used our stamped passports and we had no problems with them.We are still waiting for our plastic cards...
Good luck to all.

asrivang,

I am also waiting for my card. I called National Customer Support Center during first week of August and sent my G-731V enquiry form during August second week... No reply yet. My LUD (05/14/2004) stays at the same date for almost 4 months now. :confused:

card received

This weekend.
I was wondering if cards in some cases do come from vermont because someone mentioned they come from texas or somewhere in that area.
for me there wasn't any changes like "card ordered, mailed etc". Just a different eac number (other than the one on I-485) on the welcome notice. The info for this no then changed to " this case has been approved and approval notice issued" three days after the welcome notice was received. Got the physical card from vermont a couple of days after that.