GC Plastic Card Tracker

Same Here

All,
I am also in the same boat, LUD changed today for both 485 and EAD but same msg.

------------
PS: 07/07

siyaram, My 485 LUD didn't change..but my wife 485 and my EAD LUD changed. My wife EAD LUD didn't change...that's look strange...does this happened in anybodys case.. please share.

LUD was changed on July 30 and today (Aug 2) again, do not know why 2 times in 2 working days? but have NOT received any emails????

PP Stamping July 14, 2004
Newark

LUD = Aug 2

It looks to me that after we do PP stamping the local office communicates back to VSC notifying that PP stampping has been done and they have to process the plastic card. At such time VSC opens our 485 cases and note that PP stamping been than and LUD changes but message does not change. These cases go into some queue to process plastic card, some time later (perhaps in batches) they start the issuance of the card in which case LUD is updated and message switch to card ordered.

Just an idea from looking at our postings. I have no inside information.

It looks like "card order" status happens around 1 month after PP stamping for the lucky ones.

Any thoughts?

Best luck to us all,

Viko Viko

Card mailed - See details

Stamped : June 30 @ baltimore
Card Ordered : July 30 Th (rcvd mail around 6 PM.)
Card Mailed : Aug 3 Rd (rcvd mail 7 AM)

munnabhai02 said:
Ya, same with me. LUD changed for spouse 2nd Aug. For me no change, no emails for both of us.

My wife received her card yesterday. My LUD changed yesterday but no e-mail and I do not know when I will receive mine.

I-485 approved and questions

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for all the help.This forum has been of great help

Last edited by a moderator:
whosgreencard said:
Hi Gurus,

Iam to sharewith U all that since past 18 months i was looking for I140 approval and today it says its been approved and also to mention that my I-485 has also been approved.

Now my question is
1) after recieving the approval form of I-485 can i goto the USCIS office and get the passport stamped.the site mentions that with in 14days if i dont recieve the letter of approval of I-485 then i can call uscis.

2)Will the plastic card automatically mailed or do i need to fill any forms while i get stamped to get the plastic card.

3)how exactly will i know if the card is mailed or not.is there any website to check if the card has been mailed or not.if there is a website what no do i need to type in.is it I-485 no or any other no.

4)After getting stamped in my passport if i want to goto india is there any thing i have to do.and is it a good idea to go now and if yes how long i can stay in india.

5) I also have a problem and that is my Employer threatens to revoke my I-140.will it have any consequences after I-485 approval.can he do some thing by revoking I-140.He also asks me to goto India all the time.
God know how many of the H1bs are in the Same Boat.

Thank you and this forum has been very helpful to all the aspirant GCs.

I pray to God all of them succesfully get the GC.

Thanks for your help once again

Hi here are your answers:
1) Print the approval emails or online status of your I-485 take your passport, 2 pictures, and I-94 card and go to your local office to get passport stamp.
Somebody in the group did this successfully even before receiving original approval letter. Take EAD if you have them.

2)After passport stamping there is no action required on your side.

3) online Status on your 485 case will change to: "card order" and then "card mail"

4)For all purposes you are a green card holder after stamping your passport. You can travel, you dont need visa anymore to re enter. you can stay 180 days in Indea after that you are forfeiting your residency.

5) after you passport stamping you can send your Employer to hell. You are a green card holder and therfore independent of any employer.

PS: Dont send them to hell if you wish to keep your job with them.

Viko Viko

ramss said:
My wife received her card yesterday. My LUD changed yesterday but no e-mail and I do not know when I will receive mine.

Received e-mail yesterday at 7pm that my card was ordered on Aug 3. Now waiting for the card to be made and mailed....

Strangly, LUD for my 3rd EAD (Which was appoved on July 2) was changed today?? NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON

I-485 was approved on July 6
LUD for I-485 on Aug 2

ANY IDEA Friends, why EAD LUD changed to today???

Need advice...!

Gurus,

My I485 is approved on June 30th, 2004. I stamped my passport on July 21st, 2004 going to Philadelphia ASC. Still I did not get update of my card. Online message also did not change. Should I worry about?

What should I do now to get my GC card? Is anyone went to Philadelphia ASC for same purpose recenlty? If so then, when did you get your card?

Thanks,

souman_gc said:
Gurus,

My I485 is approved on June 30th, 2004. I stamped my passport on July 21st, 2004 going to Philadelphia ASC. Still I did not get update of my card. Online message also did not change. Should I worry about?

What should I do now to get my GC card? Is anyone went to Philadelphia ASC for same purpose recenlty? If so then, when did you get your card?

Thanks,

You will get automatically within 60 days.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Sree

Guys i have been waiting since long time for mr green card.
My passport was stamped 1st of Jun and yet there is not change in my LUD.
Still we are waiting for our green card. There are lucky people here who got there card within 60 days but not me....