GC Obtained After Divorce - Now N400 Denied. Should I Start Packing?

Over the years I've seen that many NTAs specifically states about termination of status; while a few times I've seen not mentioning of it which seems to be in your case. Nevertheless, issuing a NTA or placing someone on removal proceeding automatically means termination of any status and the alien is on the verge of deportation. I have no idea whatsoever as to how you were able to obtain a travel document despite of NTA is issued. All I could think of it being not in the system at that time OR the officer who approved the travel document application overlooked NTA in different screen. Sometime officers do make mistakes. Nevertheless, I wouldn't risk traveling outside the US at this stage of your situation if I were you because there is a very high risk of you being denied entry upon arrival the port of entry.

Thank you sir..will not be traveling

Hello,

So here is a quick background:

- In 2004 I entered into a good-faith marriage with ex-wife. Applied for AOS. Everything went smooth. We were interviewed a few months later and it was a piece of cake. Immigration officer said to expect GC in the mail a couple of weeks later.

Ok, then. Did they put a stamp in your passport about the approval or gave you any evidence of your status?