GC interview on 3/21/08 not approved yet!

Thanks we did celebrate last weekend and bought the tickets flying back home.

The officer took the appt letter I think it is standard procedure. What matter is if he takes I-94. I wish yr hubby get the result soon and don't forget to tell us!!

How much did you pay for the attorney?

You'll get your GC.....no worries

Atlanta_Brother,

I have known my wife for 2 years but our marriage was new, so IO especially told ``you guys married to fast`` and send paperwork, and we said we have known each other since 2005. He said ok. He was very calm and professional. He got my I94 form and said he took it because it was expired then told us he will inquire our case and let will know results. It been over one month. I hope we all get good news.

nonseca,

I don't see a reason for you to worry about anything. God willing you will hear some good news in the mail soon. You have a genuine case so why worry. You will be all set.

For me, I am definitely taking both kids (ages 3 and a half yr and 18 month old) to the interview along with their birth certificates and all the other necessary paperwork. I am looking fwd to this day. Pray for me too.

$3,000, did you use an attorney. I will keep you informed thanks for the kind words

I had planned to use the lawyer in the beginning but I didn't. The members here told me that I don't have to if the case is not complicated. Also, I found many lawyers they didn't take good care of the clients' case and made a lot of mistakes. I feel more confident if I can in charge of my process from the beginning to the end. Is your lawyer good enough in handling your case?

nonseca,

I don't see a reason for you to worry about anything. God willing you will hear some good news in the mail soon. You have a genuine case so why worry. You will be all set.

For me, I am definitely taking both kids (ages 3 and a half yr and 18 month old) to the interview along with their birth certificates and all the other necessary paperwork. I am looking fwd to this day. Pray for me too.

With your 2 lovely angels, I think Your IO has approved your case already. You just need to show up ;) When is your interview date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi WORRIED1971,
yes they seem to look at applications prepared by an attorney with a second look except an attorney they are familiar with. also your DO also matters some will not approve immediatelly especially in the south, i have heard its just more strict down there comopared to the west and midwest.
also u can not be denied like that, most they can do is delay your case and ask for a second interview (STOKES) just to be convinced that your marriage is valid. So don't be stressed do your thing and it will soon clear up as long as your marriage is valid.
good luck.

Hello Nonseca,

Have you heard anything yet, we are still waiting check the website everyday same message (case was rec'd and is pending)

I'm sure is hard to wait but is not going to do any good to try to figure out why you have to wait. Lawyers, no lawyers, married long time, married short time are all speculative assumptions

Just think positive. Sometimes in life I do the same thing to myself.

Sometimes your case is just waiting in his or her desk for some paperwork that has nothing to do with you.

Just let us know with a big new tread that you have receive your new card.

waiting : (

Hello Nonseca,

Have you heard anything yet, we are still waiting check the website everyday same message (case was rec'd and is pending)

Hello Worried1971,

I am still waiting and i decided to wait 1 month more after that I will go to local office to inquire case. I really know its really bad to wait like this but I hope our cases are going to be approve.

Where did you have interview ?

Thank you.

Hello Nonseca,

I had my interview in Boston, MA what about you?. Our attorney told us not to worry. In the midst of this we just have to think positive.

Hello Nonseca,

I had my interview in Boston, MA what about you?. Our attorney told us not to worry. In the midst of this we just have to think positive.

Worried1971,

Mine was in Philadelphia,PA its been almost 70 days I did not heard anything. I am still waiting : (