GC holder stamped WT with 90 days upon reentry

samadss

Registered Users (C)
My parents have a green card, and recently they came back to USA after a 3 week trip. Upon re-entry the immigration officer stamped their passports with WT and 90 day stay period.

Can you confirm this is a mistake? And do we need to do anything to correct this issue/mistake?

How do I get corrected? Should we go to one of the 70 uscis correction center? We live in nj I presume the closes is at Newark Airport.

Entry stamps are given by CBP; it has nothing to do with USCIS. You should find a CBP deferred inspection office. The I-94 is probably also wrong and needs to be corrected also.

I was stamped the similar. I am a GC holder and I came back with in 5 months of my last departure. When I entered the officer stamped my passport with ARC and next line 4 months (near until). what does it mean, I have a GC and been in GC since 2014. I have been traveling between indian and US with 7 months stay in US and 5 months in India for the last 2 years. No issues until this. Can some one tell me what this mean? Should I worry about this?

ARC = Alien Registration Card
4 months = duration you were out of the US

I was stamped the similar. I am a GC holder and I came back with in 5 months of my last departure. When I entered the officer stamped my passport with ARC and next line 4 months (near until). what does it mean, I have a GC and been in GC since 2014. I have been traveling between indian and US with 7 months stay in US and 5 months in India for the last 2 years. No issues until this. Can some one tell me what this mean? Should I worry about this?