GC For sister...CP Processing

ramdas2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I recently got approval for I-130 for My sister and it was mentioned that it is being transfered to National Visa Center for CP. She is in India now.
1. How Does Nation Visa Center determine if this petition is for my sister or otherwise.
2. When NVC assigns the case number, do I get intimated or does the letter directly go to my sister.
3. What is the category my sisters processing would fall into, also what is the wait time.

Hi,
The I-130 was filed in Dec 2006, got the initial approval of I-130 yesterday Aug 31, 2009, stated being transferred to NVC for CP.

Thank you

Expect about another 8 years of waiting ... right now they are at Feb 1999 in the sibling category for India.

Hi

Thank you for the replies, one last question, when NVC assigns a CASE number where do they send the details is it the Petitioner or the recipient (my sister in this case).

Thank you

Ramdas 2005

can you tell me,please, what service center approved your sister's petition. I also applied for a sibling and whould like to have an idea how long it will take for them at least to approve it,because processing dates on the official site and the reality looks like 2 different things.

thanks.

Lots of waiting... :( Sorry can't help much regarding CP, but as far as I know they hold your sister's info and contact her several month before the priority date becomes current.