G-325A form last line - Applicant information !

jason79

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
The members on this forum have been very helpful so far in my quest for finding answers before filing myself.

So i am on H-1B, my wife is a USC and we are filing for my GC after getting married late last year. One of the forms is the G-325A, and both of us need to fill it out.
My question is - on the last box of the form which says "Applicant:print your name and alien registration number in the box outlined by heavy border below" - whose information needs to go in.
I was about to enter her information on her form and mine on the one i am filing out, but then realized that i am the applicant,so maybe my (the person seeking AOS) information should go on both the forms in that box, is that correct ?

thanks.

On your wife G-325 she is applying for "Other (specify)" (you should write there "Support of I130") - therefore her name goes in the Applicant box.
On your G-325 you are applying for "Status as permanent resident" - therefore your name goes in the Applicant box.

Disclaimer: I am not an immigration lawyer.

Bummer, we put "Status as Permanent Resident" on both G-325 wifes (petitioner) and mine (bene.), thought this would be ok.......................package prob be sent back to me in a week :(

related question

I have a related question. Does the sponsor need to fill out a G-325A form if the applicant is his mother or father? I think not, but wanted to make sure.