G-325 vs G-325A

Hope06

Registered Users (C)
They look just the same. G-325 is electronically fillable and self-copiable (you just fill the first copy, the other three copies are auto-generated), while G-325A has to be filled manually. I'm confused why CIS has these two.

OK. My problem is that the CIS requests biographic information via G-325A. Do I have to use G-325A? Can I use the other?

Any comments are welcomed,
Hope

Hope06 said:
They look just the same. G-325 is electronically fillable and self-copiable (you just fill the first copy, the other three copies are auto-generated), while G-325A has to be filled manually. I'm confused why CIS has these two.

OK. My problem is that the CIS requests biographic information via G-325A. Do I have to use G-325A? Can I use the other?

Any comments are welcomed,
Hope

G325 is only 2 copies when G325A is 4 copies

ayyubov said:
G325 is only 2 copies when G325A is 4 copies
G-325 that I did (Rev.09/11/00) had 4 copies. I didn't even notice till yesterday they have two G-325 & G-325 A. So when I filled out the form using USCIS website I just filled up the first page than rest 3 more pages were copied automatically. All I did is print them & mail them with my medical report as instructed by USCIS March,2005.
I have noticed very carefully both G-325 & G-325 A but they are exactly the same. I don't think it should be a problem if one does G-325 instead of G-325 A. Well, after sending mine I was not asked to send another one.
By the way like I mentioned earlier I didn't even notice than that there are two kinds of G-325. Therefore I just downloaded G-325 form from USCIS website & yesterday when I was checking the copy that I sent (Xerox copy that I saved) all the way bottom of that form it says FORM G-325A although it was downloaded under G-325 not G-325A.
You know USCIS process all theses things that is sometimes or you could say most of the times very confusing. All their instructions carry so many meanings that it's hard to figure it out who did it right & who's wrong.
Atleast in my case that's what I sent but I was not asked to send them another one. So I guess they accepted it well. As a matter of fact USCIS even mentioned that in my LUD message that they received my medical & G-325A (Biographic Info) as they requested.

atique rahman said:
G-325 that I did (Rev.09/11/00) had 4 copies. I didn't even notice till yesterday they have two G-325 & G-325 A. So when I filled out the form using USCIS website I just filled up the first page than rest 3 more pages were copied automatically. All I did is print them & mail them with my medical report as instructed by USCIS March,2005.
I have noticed very carefully both G-325 & G-325 A but they are exactly the same. I don't think it should be a problem if one does G-325 instead of G-325 A. Well, after sending mine I was not asked to send another one.
By the way like I mentioned earlier I didn't even notice than that there are two kinds of G-325. Therefore I just downloaded G-325 form from USCIS website & yesterday when I was checking the copy that I sent (Xerox copy that I saved) all the way bottom of that form it says FORM G-325A although it was downloaded under G-325 not G-325A.
You know USCIS process all theses things that is sometimes or you could say most of the times very confusing. All their instructions carry so many meanings that it's hard to figure it out who did it right & who's wrong.
Atleast in my case that's what I sent but I was not asked to send them another one. So I guess they accepted it well. As a matter of fact USCIS even mentioned that in my LUD message that they received my medical & G-325A (Biographic Info) as they requested.

I just opened G325 and G325A in separate windows. first one has only 2 pages and G325A 4. Please check it out yourself.

Thanks for sharing your experience

Hi All,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I already did mine via G-325a on the safe side. I really don't like filling all the 4 copies manually.

Yes. I also noticed the 2/4 copy difference between their current version on CIS website. But I also got a 4 copy version of G-325 from this forum.

Anyway, I appreciate your help! And good luck to Ayyubov and anybody who used G-325 instead of G-325A if the latter was requested. Also good luck to everybody on this forum!

Hope