• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

fuu name

hish

Registered Users (C)
full name m ade mistake

i am a dv2007 winner ..
i am afraid that i filled the application form incorrectly ..
my full name in passport as foloows:
hisam(first name)..xx(middle name)..yyy(grand father)...moha(last name)
but i filled the application form as:
hisam(first name)..xx(middle name)....moha(last name)
i droped my grand father name ..
what should i do ..please advise me :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
i had have same problem

hish said:
i am a dv2007 winner ..
i am afraid that i filled the application form incorrectly ..
my full name in passport as foloows:
hisam(first name)..xx(middle name)..yyy(grand father)...moha(last name)
but i filled the application form as:
hisam(first name)..xx(middle name)....moha(last name)
i droped my grand father name ..
what should i do ..please advise me :confused:
salam alikom i had have same problem my first name Ahmed and last name sherif but the last name is the fourth name not the third one and i sent them asking about that before filling the forms and they just informed me that i have to provide my name as what written in the passport and other documents so there is no way but concatenate the second and the third names as middle name this is the only way to solve this problem and just write them email tell them the story and they will reply u soon inshalla

what about this case?
my name in passport like this
AXX YXXX EXXXX AXXX KXXXX

i filled it like this
AXX my first
YXXX EXXXX my middel
AND KXXXX my fmaily
and i ignored the Forth one
what is your opinion?am i have to send them mail as you said?

i have the same problem

my full name is qxxx axxx wxxx exxx fxxx

i wrote in the form qxxx axxx fxxx

i droped my grands' names

do i have a problem ??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

what should i do ????????????????????????????????????????

ahmedalishrif said:
salam alikom i had have same problem my first name Ahmed and last name sherif but the last name is the fourth name not the third one and i sent them asking about that before filling the forms and they just informed me that i have to provide my name as what written in the passport and other documents so there is no way but concatenate the second and the third names as middle name this is the only way to solve this problem and just write them email tell them the story and they will reply u soon inshalla
dear ahmedalishrif
i phoned kcc and they informed me that i should write my name as it appear on the passport ....this mean that i should concatenate the second and the third names as middle name. ..as you advised me man.. :) i am planing to update my file ...
now my question is what about the bar code they had sent to me on the first backage ..i had sent it back to them ...and i do not have a copy of it .. i thonk that my qusetion contain the answer as i think .. thanks alot

hish said:
dear ahmedalishrif
i phoned kcc and they informed me that i should write my name as it appear on the passport ....this mean that i should concatenate the second and the third names as middle name. ..as you advised me man.. :) i am planing to update my file ...
now my question is what about the bar code they had sent to me on the first backage ..i had sent it back to them ...and i do not have a copy of it .. i thonk that my qusetion contain the answer as i think .. thanks alot
entah kedah 7altak sa3bah awi b2a :). u had have to save copy of the bar code to use it insha allah in the medical exam, they ask u to bring copy with u, write them email and ask them about this problem, but i think if u already ask them about the full name issue and they will send u back ur paper to solve the problem u can make compy of the bar code paper

ahmedalishrif said:
entah kedah 7altak sa3bah awi b2a :). u had have to save copy of the bar code to use it insha allah in the medical exam, they ask u to bring copy with u, write them email and ask them about this problem, but i think if u already ask them about the full name issue and they will send u back ur paper to solve the problem u can make compy of the bar code paper
NOW I AM MOR CONFUSED.. what is the bar code paper ..do u mean the paper which contan a code no. only ...or the other one which start with date ,name,mailing addres ,etc.
i sent to them the paper which has the case no. back to them as they state.. :eek:

hi hish

what change r u talking about in ur last name ???

what kcc told u when u told them u changed ur last name ??

& hey ahmedelshrief,,no one told us to keep copy of the bar code ...

nobody told us to do this ,,,i think u can go to the medical exam with copy of the notification paper ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

medococo said:
hi hish

nobody told us to do this ,,,i think u can go to the medical exam with copy of the notification paper ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
medo,
i droped my middle name(bl arabi asm gedi abo abooya) my name contain four strings ..i droped the 3rd one ..and according to kcc i can update my file ...simple....(hih..ha ma...mo)
please do open new thread in this topic ..please

send email to the us embassy asking them about this

its more important then kcc concerning with these things

the emabassy who will deal with ur case

hish said:
NOW I AM MOR CONFUSED.. what is the bar code paper ..do u mean the paper which contan a code no. only ...or the other one which start with date ,name,mailing addres ,etc.
i sent to them the paper which has the case no. back to them as they state.. :eek:
bar code paper contents: only the case number and bar code in the middle and I think the address written in the upper left side, and thats right they asked us to send it back but after u make a copy man :)

medococo said:
hi hish

look man i went to the US embassy when i got the first notification and i have met one of dv2006 winners and he told me to keep copy of the bar code paper cuz they will attach it with ur medical exam report . maybe they will need it to check ur case easily with scanner otherwise they will do it manually. anyway it was just a dvice from dv-2006 egyptian winner and i found it logically, for sure its not big deal and you have the bar code in the notification letter .so far we are all waiting for the interviews this is the first step do not waste your time to think about something not happened yet