Future Employment Interview/ Letter

usgc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I would really really appreciate if the experts here and other people who were in similar situation could help me

My case is for Future Employment. Can you please tell me what letters would I need from my sponsoring employer?
Do I need an offer letter and a Future Employment letter both? Do I also need to carry the employer's brochure and any other information. I dont know much about the employer?

I dont have anything. Do you guys have a sample of these letters so I can draft them?

Here are my details:
I applied for my Green Card from Company A in May 2002 in Vermont Service Center.

My labor was approved in May 2003 and I applied for 140 and 485 in Jun 2003.
My 140 was approved in May 2004 and 485 was transferred to Local office in Washington in Oct 2004.
I got married in Dec 2004 and added my wife in March 2005 to my 485.
We got our EADs in Jun 2005 and Advanced Parole in Jan 2006.

I received an interview call for Feb 9th 2006.

I have never worked for Company A. The CEO was impressed with my experience and skills and I had told him that I would join his company after getting the green card.
Currently I am working for Company B.
I don’t have any offer letter or Future Employment Letter from Company A.

I plan to work for my sponsoring employer after getting the Green Card.

Thanks
usgc2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck!

Amit,
You would need to get a future employer letter that they still have intent to hire you and EVL(Employer Verification Letter) from your current employer and that should be enough.

Good Luck!

Krishna

My case is similar to yours . I also never worked for sponsering employer and will join them after I485 approval. I had received RFE in JUN 2005 and they asked for letters from current employer as well as the future employer. I sent both and they transfered my case to local office in Boston. Now I am waiting for interview...

Good luck with your interview and please post your experience in forum.

usgc2005 said:
Hi,
I would really really appreciate if the experts here and other people who were in similar situation could help me

My case is for Future Employment. Can you please tell me what letters would I need from my sponsoring employer?
Do I need an offer letter and a Future Employment letter both? Do I also need to carry the employer's brochure and any other information. I dont know much about the employer?

I dont have anything. Do you guys have a sample of these letters so I can draft them?

Here are my details:
I applied for my Green Card from Company A in May 2002 in Vermont Service Center.

My labor was approved in May 2003 and I applied for 140 and 485 in Jun 2003.
My 140 was approved in May 2004 and 485 was transferred to Local office in Washington in Oct 2004.
I got married in Dec 2004 and added my wife in March 2005 to my 485.
We got our EADs in Jun 2005 and Advanced Parole in Jan 2006.

I received an interview call for Feb 9th 2006.

I have never worked for Company A. The CEO was impressed with my experience and skills and I had told him that I would join his company after getting the green card.
Currently I am working for Company B.
I don’t have any offer letter or Future Employment Letter from Company A.

I plan to work for my sponsoring employer for 6 months after getting the Green Card.

My email address is amit500@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Amit

Current salary more than sponsored employer salary

RLNY122004,
Do you have copies of emplyment verification letter and future employment letter that you can send it to me.
I would really appreciate it.
I make currently 10000$ more than my sponsoring employer had put in my labor application and intend to put in my future employment letter?
Will that be a problem if the officer asks why would you take a lower paying job after getting the green card?

Thanks
usgc2005

Tell them the current job is temporary assignment and will only continue till for some months (project ends)

usgc2005 said:
RLNY122004,
Do you have copies of emplyment verification letter and future employment letter that you can send it to me.
I would really appreciate it.
I make currently 10000$ more than my sponsoring employer had put in my labor application and intend to put in my future employment letter?
Will that be a problem if the officer asks why would you take a lower paying job after getting the green card?

Thanks
usgc2005

You got the format of the letters or still waiting ?. Please let me know.

Verification Employment Letter Sample-HELP!!!

Hi,
I have a interview in 2 weeks & need sample of verification employment letter.
Do you have any idea where I can get it. I'm waiting for my lawyer to send it to my employer, but take's him forewer.
I will appriciate if anyone will help me.

Sincerely,
Alicja

Alicja ,

Please let me know if you haven't got sample letter ,I just got my EVL from my sponsering co 2 days back .

Mistry

Employment Letter

Hi mistry 25,
I have a letter already.
My interview is scheduled for next week.
Many thanks for being so nice.
Good luck with your case!!

Alicja :)

Hello Mistry,

Could you please post the format of your EVL. Will be mighty helpful.

Thanks

mistry25 said:
Alicja ,

Please let me know if you haven't got sample letter ,I just got my EVL from my sponsering co 2 days back .

Mistry