Frequent address changes post GC

lprkhoj

Registered Users (C)
**** I already posted this on a relevant forum but since this one has more traffic, posting it here as well expecting a quick resolution ****

Guys,
I am entering 5th year of GC and lately have been forced to change my address frequently (in 1 month gaps) by circumstances. I have been filing AR11 online as I change address. Would the frequent changes in address cause any issues at the time of applying for citizenship. I do expect questions being asked which is fine since these were all legit reasons but anything else I should be concerned about.

**** I already posted this on a relevant forum but since this one has more traffic, posting it here as well expecting a quick resolution ****

Guys,
I am entering 5th year of GC and lately have been forced to change my address frequently (in 1 month gaps) by circumstances. I have been filing AR11 online as I change address. Would the frequent changes in address cause any issues at the time of applying for citizenship. I do expect questions being asked which is fine since these were all legit reasons but anything else I should be concerned about.

Nobody cares about this. ICE and USCIS don't care and that means you should not worry either. Once upon a time, an alien F-1 student tried to get the BIA to declare him deportable over this so that he could then qualify for legalization.

Matter of H-, 20 I&N Dec. 693 (Assoc. Comm. 1993)

http://www.justice.gov/eoir/vll/intdec/vol20/3205.pdf