FPGEE Practice Test, Management & Calculation practice questions

rxexams

Registered Users (C)
FPGEE® Combo Pack is a great resource to familiarize with the FPGEE®. The combo pack consists of a practice test with an estimated score at the end, management questions with answers and calculation questions with answers and hints. The combo save you about 20% and is available at http://PharmSuccess.com. Good luck to all of you for the forthcoming exam.

FPGEE® Practice Test consists of 150 questions, each with four answer options. An estimated scaled percentile score is displayed immediately upon completion of the practice test.

Pharmacy Calculations is a computer based practice program that consists of 40 questions, each with five answer options. The practice program can be run in two modes: Practice Mode and Study Mode.

Pharmacy Management is a computer based practice program consisting of 40 questions, each with four answer options. The program comprise of the most widely asked management questions in FPGEE®. The practice program can be run in two modes: Test Mode and Answer Mode.

when will the FPGEE exam?

I want to know when the FpGEE exam is conducting,in june or in july? can anyone answer me please.

thanks

Next FPGEE exam will be in June 24, 2006. Are you already apply to sit on this test?

elgur said:
Next FPGEE exam will be in June 24, 2006. Are you already apply to sit on this test?
no i am not yet send the application to the NABP because of not getting my transcript yet from the university of mine.

do u know when is the last date for the submission of application? i am in chicago and i think u are also in chicago only.