FP2 on 9/11/2004 ;So far No LUD update or Status update

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Ho folks :

I completed my FP2 on 9/11/2004 at local ASC after the original scheduled date of 9/2/2004 ;

But so far No LUD updated or Status update on my pending case... until now i have seen all LUD updates/status changes whenever there is one on my 485 application ...

What can i do ? as you all know very well 1-800 calls will not help me ..

does any one has seen same issue before ?

advise appreciated ... thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going through the same thing. I had appointment on 9/11 at local ASC and till now it didnt change dates at all. But i read some postings who had the same experience. Lets hope every thing will be fine.

140 AD 6/12/03
485 ND 1/23/03 and RD 2/3/03

Me too

Vow!!! What a coincidence

I also got fingerprinted on 9/11/04 (Saturday) but no updates to LUD yet.

Although my wife LUD got update to 9/15/04 (Results received and Processing resumed). She also got her fingerprinting done on 9/11/04.

Lets keep this thread alive.

I called my lawyer and told him my concern. The lawyer told me to keep the FP receipts at a secure place. The lawyer told me to give UCIS 30 days since they are not very good at updating status. If nothing happens in 30 days then he will initiate an enquiry.

What were your ASC ?

Mine was New Rochelle, NY

When does the LUD change after FP?

goodluckgc2003 said:
Vow!!! What a coincidence

I also got fingerprinted on 9/11/04 (Saturday) but no updates to LUD yet.

Although my wife LUD got update to 9/15/04 (Results received and Processing resumed). She also got her fingerprinting done on 9/11/04.

Lets keep this thread alive.

I called my lawyer and told him my concern. The lawyer told me to keep the FP receipts at a secure place. The lawyer told me to give UCIS 30 days since they are not very good at updating status. If nothing happens in 30 days then he will initiate an enquiry.

What were your ASC ?

Mine was New Rochelle, NY

I did my first FP yesterday (9/25). My LUD was changed on 9/24 and the message says on the lines of "We sent you FP notice. Please appear for FP on such and such date".

When should I expect next LUD? and Is there a number to call to find out the status of my FP?

your help is appreciated

kvpt_mm said:
Ho folks :

I completed my FP2 on 9/11/2004 at local ASC after the original scheduled date of 9/2/2004 ;

But so far No LUD updated or Status update on my pending case... until now i have seen all LUD updates/status changes whenever there is one on my 485 application ...

Did you LUD change when CIS issued you your FP2? Don't worry I send RFE back in Aug and 9/1 my message updated with LUD that RFE has received since than my LUD did not at the time when i fp2 was issued nor it changed after the fp2 done ..My fp was done on 9/10 .. I don't think you shoudl worry about it my friend got his apprval recently without LUD change.

RD 3/20/2003

So far NO LUD changed on my I-485 after the FP2

So far NO LUD changed on my I-485 after the FP2 and message is still old
"evidence received"

I recently (10/4/2004) got my FOIA request papers from USCIS for I-140 & Underlying LABOR

My fp2 was scheduled on sep1 though I got in done on sep8 and there were LUD's as you can see from signature however, the message didn't changed

kvpt_mm said:
Ho folks :

My FP2 was scheduled and done on Sep 14th. LUD changes 4 times since then (9/23, 9/24, 10/1, 10/4), but the message still says "FP1 received in May 2003..."

All 9/11 filed cases must be going through extensive background checks, so guess it's going to take a little while... :D

I had early FP2 done on 09/10 (sch 10/05). No LUD changes since 06/16.

I read somebody mention that LUD changes would happen after scheduled date, even if we go for early FP2. But I have seen couple early FP2 cases where the approval happened even before the scheduled date. So who knows?!

FWIW, RD 12/2002, ND 01/2003.

Received a Re-Fingerprinting Notice

I just received a re-fingerprinting notice from BCIS.

It basically says that they have determined that they have to retake my fingerprints and they are sorry for any inconvienience caused.

New FP date is 11/20/04

I guess this explains why the LUD or message never changed after I got my FP done on 9/11/04.

Although my spouse FP went fine.

BTW, I called FBI few weeks back and they said they sent the results to BCIS on 9/11/04 itself. So looks like FBI just tells us that they sent the result to BCIS. However it does not gaurantee that the results were OK or do they have to re-take the FP.

I also worried about the LUD thing. Mine had not changed since Nov 5 2002 - after FP1. There was no change before FP2 or after it was done. Next LUD was "approved". See below. Not sure what the deal is with LUD.

Details:
EB1-OR
I-140 RD Feb 2002
I-140 AD Nov 2002
3APs - used for 6 trips
3EADs
No RFE
No job or address changes
I-485 RD Sept 2002
FP1 Nov 2002
FP2 Sept 14, 2004 (was scheduled for Oct 25)
LUD - none since Nov 5, 2002
I-485 AD Oct 5, 2004

Mine was a similar case (No message change since receipt of FP1 results). LUD changed 4 times in the last 2 weeks, but message did not. I did my FP2 on Sep14th. Hopefully, my next LUD Change is an "Approval" !!! :confused:

My LUD never change since i applied I485 i did FP1 in feb 2003 and FP2 10/02/2004 No LUD/Massage change.

RD 11/04/2002
ND 12/03/2002