FP2 ... My wife got last week but I haven't yet

beech1996

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Did this occured to anybody?. My wife got FP2 last thursday and I haven't got yet. we did the first FP on the same day.What course of action I should take.

Thanks

WAC-03-029-XXXXX
RD 10/30/2002
ND 11/06/2002

It happens sometime.

beech1996 said:
Hi,

Did this occured to anybody?. My wife got FP2 last thursday and I haven't got yet. we did the first FP on the same day.What course of action I should take.

Thanks

WAC-03-029-XXXXX
RD 10/30/2002
ND 11/06/2002

beech1996 said:
Hi,

Thanks

WAC-03-029-XXXXX
RD 10/30/2002
ND 11/06/2002

Do not worry too much. You may get your 2nd FP notice soon. The notice may have different scheduled time. If you get FP notice within a week. I would suggest both go get FP done at the same time. Me and my spouse got different FP schedules with only 3 days gap but we did FP together.

gcusa99 said:
Me and my spouse got different FP schedules with only 3 days gap but we did FP together.

BTW gcusa99, looks like you did your 2FP the same day as me. My 2FP results took 2 weeks to get updated on 7/9. (1FP only took 2 days back in 2002) Have you got online update on 2FP results yet, and on what day?

jkuo44 said:
BTW gcusa99, looks like you did your 2FP the same day as me. My 2FP results took 2 weeks to get updated on 7/9. (1FP only took 2 days back in 2002) Have you got online update on 2FP results yet, and on what day?

My case (primary) status was not updated yet though my spouse case status was updated on 7/9. We did FP on the same day.

Yesterday I checked with my lawyer's assistant and learnt that she got the FP notices of both me and my wife(attorney's copy). She said she was going to send me those. Still I haven't received my copy. I hope I can go with attorney's copy and do the FP. Waiting for her mail..hopefully it won't be lost in transit.

thanks

Same thing happened to me. Did you by any chance change your address in the recent past. Yes, you can go and give the finger prints with the attorney's copy.

beech1996 said:
Yesterday I checked with my lawyer's assistant and learnt that she got the FP notices of both me and my wife(attorney's copy). She said she was going to send me those. Still I haven't received my copy. I hope I can go with attorney's copy and do the FP. Waiting for her mail..hopefully it won't be lost in transit.

thanks

Did u get 2nd FP?

beech1996, Did u get your 2nd FP ?

Originally Posted by beech1996
Hi,

Thanks

WAC-03-029-XXXXX
RD 10/30/2002
ND 11/06/2002

Had the same issue, called to the our attoneis and they HAD invitation for me too - it was post office problem. Did you check with your attoney?

check with lawyer firm

Yesterday I checked with my lawyer's assistant and learnt that they got only my wife's. I don't know what is going on.

beech1996 said:

thanks
Yes, you can! I did it.