FP2 done 6/10, rcvd 6/12, touch 6/14!

wik

Registered Users (C)
Cannot believe the speed with which this happened!

Did early walk-in FP2 in SF ASC (was scheduled for 6/11 in Santa Rosa, but it was closed for Reagan's memorial). CSC received results on 6/12 (Saturday) and case status/touch for self and wife was updated today, 6/14. No email generated though...

------

I-485:
wac-02-253-xxxxx
RD 08/08/02
FP1 RCVD 09/26/02
FP2 RCVD 06/12/04
Touch 06/14/04
Self: 2 EADs, 2 APs, 3rd in process
Wife: 3 EADs, 2 APs

I-140 (EB1-EA)
wac-02-087-xxxxx
RD 01/15/02
AD 03/05/02
no RFE

Concurrent filing was not an option in 01/02.

wik said:
Cannot believe the speed with which this happened!

Did early walk-in FP2 in SF ASC (was scheduled for 6/11 in Santa Rosa, but it was closed for Reagan's memorial). CSC received results on 6/12 (Saturday) and case status/touch for self and wife was updated today, 6/14. No email generated though...

------

I-485:
wac-02-253-xxxxx
RD 08/08/02
FP1 RCVD 09/26/02
FP2 RCVD 06/12/04
Touch 06/14/04
Self: 2 EADs, 2 APs, 3rd in process
Wife: 3 EADs, 2 APs

I-140 (EB1-EA)
wac-02-087-xxxxx
RD 01/15/02
AD 03/05/02
no RFE

Concurrent filing was not an option in 01/02.

Usually FP results are updated in 2-3 days. My 1FP results updated aftertwo days of FP. You are getting closer to approval. Good luck!

Similar experience...did early FP in San Diego on 6/10....CSC status updated on 6/14 around 3:00 PM.

I-485:
wac-02-207-xxxxx
RD 06/13/02

Same Experience.

Did fingerprinting in San Antonio on 06/10, results recd on 06/12 and case touched on 06/14.

Really excited after more than 2 years I see a different status message on my case.
Lets wait and see what happens.

Regards,
GCAwait
WAC-02-143-5XXXX

gcusa99 said:
You are getting closer to approval.

Or RFE :(

Or interview :( :(

In general, seems like folks who did Jan/Feb FP2s are starting to see their cases getting approved now. So it might mean at least a few more months wait.

- wik

I was just scanning my series wac02162 and noticed that about 11 cases
were updated the same way as yours. The Fingerprint were recieved on
12th June and the cases were touched on 14th June. Thought that you should know that this might have happenned to lot of folks out there.

saphr485 said:
buddy! you are going to get your approval notice! get ready for party!

man, I hope you are right... it's been an exhausting ride. Even got the bottle of champagne in the fridge waiting.

wik said:
Or RFE :(

Or interview :( :(

In general, seems like folks who did Jan/Feb FP2s are starting to see their cases getting approved now. So it might mean at least a few more months wait.

- wik

Why do you think you will get either RFE or Interview. Yours EB1-EA category. I guess it is pretty straight forward and you may get approval without any of those.

gcusa99 said:
Why do you think you will get either RFE or Interview. Yours EB1-EA category. I guess it is pretty straight forward and you may get approval without any of those.

Self-petitioning EB-EA cuts both ways - without a huge company sponsoring me, the burden is on me to prove continued work in my area of expertise. Given that it is 2 years since filing AOS, they may seek updated information. Then again, they may not, relying instead on the volumes of information that accompanied my approved 140 and subsequent 485...

Wik,
I hope you get your approval soon. But the LUD changing on you does
not mean in any way that something is happenning on your case.

In fact all my analysis of LUD is coming to nothing. I just can't seem
to make any sense of it.

Some people have their cases approved after many changes to LUD and
some dont' seem to need that much. So there is no way of telling how
your case is going to end up.

This update to LUD is only bcos of your FP were received. Thats a common
event.

When your FP is received for long time like, 6 months for me and your LUD
starts being touched randomly then that is probably a good or bad sign.

But just hope to God that they do something and approve your case real
quick.

wik said:
Self-petitioning EB-EA cuts both ways - without a huge company sponsoring me, the burden is on me to prove continued work in my area of expertise. Given that it is 2 years since filing AOS, they may seek updated information. Then again, they may not, relying instead on the volumes of information that accompanied my approved 140 and subsequent 485...

If you are working in the same field since your I-140 approval, there will not be any problem. Have seen any RFE or Interview for EB1-EA applicants recently or before.

gcusa99 said:
If you are working in the same field since your I-140 approval, there will not be any problem. Have seen any RFE or Interview for EB1-EA applicants recently or before.

gcusa99 - did you mean "haven't" seen any RFE or Interview...?

Yes, I am still in the same field. In fact I am still with the same employer as my last O-1 visa, since around the time of my I-140 approval.

how long have to wait after 2nd FP

My ND way passed JIT, just called IIO, and was told I cannot file inquiry b/c my 2nd FP is just done, have to wait 60days to call again.

Supposedly they should process the case as soon as FP result is back, instead they are using 30day-60day waiting before enquiry as a tool to put off processing cases. Bueraucracy Sucks!

just call back again after a couple of days and i am sure some other IIO will send the inquiry on your behalf.