FP- Wrong Spell Name on N 400 Please advise

qa90

Registered Users (C)
I requested to spell correct for my name over the phone and got a confirmation number.

Today I got my FP notice on April 2nd. However still same old name.

Can any one please advise me what should I do?

Is there will be any problem on FP ?

do I have again FP?

Normally how long its take to correct on spell mistake (I typed correctly) they entered worng on I-797C notice.

I am really worried.

EXPERT opinions are really please!

I requested to spell correct for my name over the phone and got a confirmation number.

Today I got my FP notice on April 2nd. However still same old name.

Can any one please advise me what should I do?

Is there will be any problem on FP ?

do I have again FP?

Normally how long its take to correct on spell mistake (I typed correctly) they entered worng on I-797C notice.

I am really worried.

EXPERT opinions are really please!

From what I understand, you can correct the spelling of your name at the FP appointment. When you are called by a technician, let him/her know that your name was misspelled on your receipt and FP notice. Instead of scanning the barcode on your FP letter, they will enter your name and other pertinent information as it appears on your green card, which I'm guessing is the correct way.

Vorpal is correct. Please make sure your information is updated during the FP process. The Technician will certainly ask you to verify your information and home address. At least they did when I went.

Thanks for your kind info.

Do I have to sign anything during FP? if so, what should I sign "full name" or sign on check?

Thanks for your kind info.

Do I have to sign anything during FP? if so, what should I sign "full name" or sign on check?

You'll be given a form to fill out when you arrive at your FP appointment. Other than that, the technicial will stamp your FP notice and return it to you.