FP without appointment

puro4lpr

Registered Users (C)
gurus can i go to fp without an appointment i live in georgia. i submitted my 485 6 months ago and still have not received FP notice

How are you going to get in the building without the appointment paper? I don't think they will even let you in, much less let you get fingerprinted. But, who knows, maybe someone else on here knows a trick that I do not.

I would make and infopass appointment, call the USCIS, etc, to find out what's happening. BTW, have you ever been fingerprinted by US immigration authorities? And if so, when was the last time?

No, you can't. Usually they will mail out the FP notice fairly soon after receiving 485 application. six months is a little excessive. If I were you, I'd call the customer service number to find out if they can send you an FP notice.
You got nothing to lose...

well i was calling them since feb 2008, the csrs will tell you should receive in 30 days, then 30 days became 60, 90. in may one of the csr asked if i ever opened a sr or not. so the sr was opened in may, nothing has happened till now. i will book infopass for july 11th then see.

otherwise i will go to the local office and try to beg/request whatever to get FP done.

Dont Worry Buddy! Mine took nearly a year : NO FP

NO FINGER PRINT NOTICE

Took 3-4 times Service Request
1 time INFOPASS

Did not helped.

EB1A Received Date: July 2007
Still current..

Depending where you live, you can, however, get your fingerprints taken before the date as stated on your notice

No FP notice yet

I have applied my GC on July 11th. NO FP notice yet. No service rquest is working. Little worried. Any suggession? My attorney keep calling them. Waitting 45 days. Calling them aggain and no update.

NO FINGER PRINT NOTICE

Took 3-4 times Service Request
1 time INFOPASS

Did not helped.

EB1A Received Date: July 2007
Still current..

Till now my lawyer called them several times. But I haven't received any FP.
They told my Lawyer that they even don't know why we haven't received the FP. They will check on it. That is how I passed more than a year after appling for my I-485.
Today I called after I read your message. Automated message just told me customer service rep doesn't have any further info. Please let me know in detail how I can get my FP notice. Also my application date is July 11th. TSC received it on Sept 7th. Which will be considered as my processing date. USCIS is now processing July 23 rd cases. I am not sure if mine should be processed or not.

Im very suprised at this. ASC appointment notices are sent out within 30 days after you file your application. If you do not receive it..

CALL USCIS!!!!!!!

This is why we are here guys! We can notify the office INSTANTLY that you have not received your notice and have it sent out within 45 days after you call. This is fact. We are here to help you guys, I work personally for USCIS and help 60+ people a day, the call center has over 500 people (English Center) who most likely take 40-60 calls per day depending on shift.

Thousands of Service Requests for this type of thing are sent out every day. All you have to do is call. If you wait 6 months for your fingerprint notice, I'm surprised your case has not been denied yet due to abandonment. Come on guys. Call the number in my sig please. I do not want to see anyone lose money due to something like this.