FP rescheduling for TSC - please advice

furat

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My finger printing date was for March 19 at the TSC. I was unable to make it and my lawyer said that she could reschedule it by sending in a form to INS for a saturday. I have not heard anything since then. What should I do ??? What is the usual process if you need another date for finger printing? Please help!

Thanks

Have you got your FP notice ?

If you have your FP notice it will tell you what to do. From what I remember on mine it said if I could not make it on the day then I could go on any Wednesday after the FP however, I think there is a time limit on it. Check the FP notice and it may have instructions

The FP notice says that if you can\'t make it, you can go on any subsequent Wednesday.

You have to make it within 90 days. You don\'t have to get it rescheduled. If the ASC agrees, you may try on a Saturday also.

My FP notice says you need to request for rescheduling

It says... complete the bottom of this notice and return the entire original notice to the address below

Then, possibly you have to reschedule. With the Dallas ASC, there is the option of going on any late

No Title

My FP notice also said that you have to complete the bottom of the notice and send it in for resheduling. One notice was received by me and another by the lawyer.. Lawyer sent the part of their notice in for rescheduling and they say that they havent heard anything back from INS yet. Should I go to the Dallas center with my copy on a wednesday even though the notice doesnt mention anything about going on a wednesday. Is there any specific time that you have to go at. Anyone with similar experience, please let me know.. Thanks!!

No Title

You can try going on any wednesday and ask if they could take your FP. It all depends on your ASC. It is better not to go at peak hours, i.e., early morning as those who have appointments would come at that time. So, go in the afternoon, they may be not so busy at that time. Good Luck.

P.S. Personal opinion only.