Lets start ddiscussionon approvals
4/05/01 ND
I have done fp in feb...EB2
waiting for approval.
Pl. post your details...

Thanks
XYZ

EB2 cases

All those who are getting FP done with ND 04/01 are of EB2. EB3 guys awith ND Jan 01 are still waiting.

Finger prints

Hi guys,
  Could you please tell me what is the phone number to contact and find out if our fingerprints have been sent back to INS??? How do we find out if they are approved or sent to INS?? I got my FP done yesterday and can somebody tell me when or within how many days I can expect the approval??? and what is this courtsey copy or original??

FP 02/2002

RD 01/2001
ND 01/2001
2nd EAD 02/2002
FP done 02/2002 (schedule is 03/2002)
wait for approval

Does anybody know how to check FP result? Shall we check with FBI or INS? Please share you experience.

My Details ...

RD 02/28/2001, ND 03/15/2001 FP Appt Date 03/22/2002, Actually Done 03/02/2002. Houston (ASC on Bissonet) EB3

Call FBI (304) 625 5590 option 4 to confirm they received your FP today. Then, call

214-381-1423 (INS) next week get to know the FP result.

No Title

The FBI says it has sent the FP results to INS. But, INS AVM still says the old message. Should I need to call INS or will they automatically resume processing?

Read RE: AVMs

Once you get your FP done at an ASC the Finger Prints go to the FBI for background check. When FBI completes the check they send the results to the INS Center processing your case.

When you call the FBI they tell you whether they have sent results of your FP back to INS or not no additional information (though the person I spoke to said it take 2 - 3 weeks for them to download info).

The AVM does not necessarily update when they get the results back, sometimes it does sometimes it does NOT.

A lot of people will still have the same old message of "We mailed you a receipt ... taking between XXX-XXX number of days" and then suddenly approved message or RFE. You don\'t have to call the INS for them to resume processing but if after a months of FP you don\'t hear a change then in the AVM just to be safe you should call to verify that the results were actually received back from the FBI.

Hope this helps

AVM message changed - from bad to worse

RD 03/19/01, ND 04/03/01, EB2
I got my FP done in Feb\'02, yesterday the AVM message changed to - "it is taking between 640 to 725 days to process this kind of application". Earlier the meassage was something like this "240 to 365 days to process this kind of application"

T_C ...This change is for everyone not just you .. (read inside)

TSC changed this yesterday I think for everyone. Basically, it reflects the fact that they have older pending cases and they don\'t want to be bothered by people saying "well message says 485 cases take 240-365 days, mine has been 365+x days how come not adjudicated".

Don\'t worry its not a reflection on the change directly related with your case.

Well, even AVM is changed to everyone, it means I-485 is slower than before, at least, no improving!