Foreign travel- Middle East

DreamUSA

Registered Users (C)
Folks, due to job responsiblities, i had to travel internationally including middle east ( Saudi Arabia and UAE (about 5 short trips))...on company business..overall about 15 trips.

My employer offered to provide a support letter to cleary state that this travel is all business related....Company is well known US Company.

I am thinking that this is something, i can include as additional document in N400 application

Good idea ? or Unneccessary info ?

There is no reason for you to justify or provide documents for reasons to any of your foreign travels.

Unnecessary, you might take such letter to interview if it ever becomes an issue at the interview, which it shouldn't. Whatever document or letter you provide will become part of your A-file permanent record.

thanks folks..justing doing a sanity check (i think i am getting too worked up as i approach the filing date). Concern was that MIDDLE EAST travel can raise red flag...

If it is already made available and you want a peace of mind, take it to the interview along with you.
:)

Folks, due to job responsiblities, i had to travel internationally including middle east ( Saudi Arabia and UAE (about 5 short trips))...on company business..overall about 15 trips.

My employer offered to provide a support letter to cleary state that this travel is all business related....Company is well known US Company.

I am thinking that this is something, i can include as additional document in N400 application

Good idea ? or Unneccessary info ?

I had several business related trips to the middle east (UAE, Bahrain and Egypt)... just disclosed them with no additional documentation. I worked as a consultant to the US Navy and I carried my Navy ID cards with me to the interview... just to be safe...No questions raised about the travels.