• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For Harmoniclife and gr8ideaman!!!(Iran)

americalove

Registered Users (C)
Dear Harmoniclife and gr8ideaman,

You mentioned that I have to find someone to support me.

1- Is this right my sponsor must fill out Form I-134 , 1040 ,W2 tax form?? Or just I-134 is enough??What is the story of 1040 and W2 tax forms?

2- Does the embassy ask me in Ankara to give an address in the US to them,because in my NL forms I wrote ( N/A) in the box of " Give an address in the US" ??

Please help me,

Bache ha kheili mamnoonam az rahnamayee hatoon!!!

America love

Dear americalove
1. Your sponsor must fill the form I-134 and must send you his/her tax return documents for last available year(1040 & W2)
but if your sponsor is a self-employed he/she has no W2 and he/she should send you K1 instead.
2. Yes of course,definitely the officer ask you about an address in US to mail your green card to, and you'd better to find one to
prove that you are completely ready and decisive. by the way I've heard that if u provide the officer with an address you can
change it at your POE (when you enter the US).
hope it helps but if have any other question give me ur email address, i'll send you the copy of some related forms.
good luck