• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

for egyptians only ..... i have got the visa today

petrojet

Registered Users (C)
:) i have got the visa today finally , i can answer any questions come to your mind in the required documens and the procedures good luck for every body..........

congrats man .. do u know when gonna be the result for DV 2008 in egypt .. or if u know any body there who got the 08.. thanks

:) i have got the visa today finally , i can answer any questions come to your mind in the required documens and the procedures good luck for every body..........

Mabrook 3alik. :)

My brother just received his initial letter this Friday with all the forms. Someone told me we must send in the forms with other documents (such as Police certificate, education proof etc...) in our first answer. Is this correct? Because the package asks to send only the filled forms.

Also my brother doesn't understand English very well. Can I help him type the forms and should I write my name on form DS-230 II.

Thanks

to drogba 11

dear ,
tell your brother just to fill the sent forms only and one photo size 2 inch by 2 inch with white background and put the code bar paper inside the envolpe and write the address of the
kcc correctly then wait untill the 2nd package letter come at that time he will issue alot of paper and submit to the embassy that is all .
for the filling of the paper by you no problem , and let him sign as he did no body will know who write it . hw suppose to do it by him self
any way i hope i did somthing it might help you

sallam 3leko:)