• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Follow to join process

madu12

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know the procedure of follow to join, since I hope to take my dependents in a later date.

I have stated in my (main applicant) DS-230 form

1. Do my dependendts need to go for the interview with me ?

2. Will they be issued visa with me or in a later date .

3. How long there visa will be valid

3. What is the procedure of issuing visa ?

If anybody knows the procedure , I am very greatful if epxplain in detail

Thank you all for the replies. I want to know the following also.

I hae stated in my documents that only my self is leaving for US first and my dependents will follow me in a later date.

1. Do they stamp visa for all on the same day and ask me to go first and others on a later date

2. Do they stamp visa on my passport first and then on others on later date requsted by me (before 30 th Sep 2010)

Thank you all for the replies. I want to know the following also.

I hae stated in my documents that only my self is leaving for US first and my dependents will follow me in a later date.

1. Do they stamp visa for all on the same day and ask me to go first and others on a later date

2. Do they stamp visa on my passport first and then on others on later date requsted by me (before 30 th Sep 2010)

Did you win DV 2009 or DV 2010?
maybe you create a signature by using "user CP"...so we know your case number, what year and region and what you have send in so far....that way you only have to mention it once and it will show up in all your posts.