Fingerprint Review completed

jolly_fellow

Registered Users (C)
Recently the message against my case changed to

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this mean anything to anybody?

EB3/India/PD 3/4/2002
I-485 ND 12/29/2004
FP 2/9/2005(code 1),10/13/05(code 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
jolly_fellow said:

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EB3/India/PD 3/4/2002
I-485 ND 12/29/2004

Yes it Does, it means it is USCIS--- a bunch of lazy morons screwing aliens.
Their messages are so random, and anyone can get any message.
It could be that your name check is done...or they just realised that your FP has been done last year

My case status also has changed exactly like this. But no change in LUD.

jolly_fellow said:

EB3/India/PD 3/4/2002
I-485 ND 12/29/2004

I have exactly the same message...but there is no change in LUD. I don't know what does this message means...

Guys,
There was an LUD in my case as well as my children's case.
No LUD against my wife's case.

Since I changed residence after filing 485, I sent out an email to CSC yesterday even though they seem to have the latest address with them ( as I got my EAD and the whole family's AP at my new address)
Planning to talk on emergency line next week if I do not get any response.

GaramChai2go said:
Yes it Does, it means it is USCIS--- a bunch of lazy morons screwing aliens.
Their messages are so random, and anyone can get any message.
It could be that your name check is done...or they just realised that your FP has been done last year
This is perhaps the best description of all the new messages which seem to be appearing when you do a status check online.

what is mean by LUD?

I had my finger print on APRIL 2005. after month the message at case status check was like Finger print was reviewd.

After more than year I called USCIS and made inquiry.The following message came after I made inquiry for my case staus, Just few month ago.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What does mean?

dpatel said:
what is mean by LUD?

Last Updated Date

I had my finger print on APRIL 2005. after month the message at case status check was like Finger print was reviewd.

After more than year I called USCIS and made inquiry.The following message came after I made inquiry for my case staus, Just few month ago.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What does mean?