Financial Info - Candidate

akhilan

Registered Users (C)
Is nt it customary to submit pay stubs,W2s, Tax returns(Federal and State) when filing for I-140?
please let me know.
Thanks,
Akhila

akhilan said:
Is nt it customary to submit pay stubs,W2s, Tax returns(Federal and State) when filing for I-140?
please let me know.
Thanks,
Akhila

Yes it is. People who do that have less chances of RFE

But Pay stubs of which company? Company who is filing your I-140 or your current employer(who is not filing your GC)
let me know.
thanks,

akhilan said:
But Pay stubs of which company? Company who is filing your I-140 or your current employer(who is not filing your GC)
let me know.
thanks,

For the company who filed your I-140 which is quite obvious

In my case my Labor was filed by another company (company A) and I am currently on the Payroll of another company(company B) . Is it advisable to go back to the Petitioning company (company A) or is there any chance of getting RFEs if I submit Paystubs of my current company (company B) with the I-140 of another company(company A) .

please let me know. Thanks,
Akhila

akhilan said:
In my case my Labor was filed by another company (company A) and I am currently on the Payroll of another company(company B) . Is it advisable to go back to the Petitioning company (company A) or is there any chance of getting RFEs if I submit Paystubs of my current company (company B) with the I-140 of another company(company A) .

please let me know. Thanks,
Akhila

Akhila,

Labor is not portable. You can not use labor from one company and file 140 from another. In your case your I-140 should be filed by company A. May be at a later stage you after your I-140 gets approved you can use the I-140 portability. But that option is also under question now since the new Memo has come out according to which I-140/I-485 will be processed together

Akhila :

Looks like your case is as future employment and is filed by Company A. In that case, CIS won't consider your W2s/Paystubs. Company A's financial ability should be very good. Otherwise you will get RFE.

Any way you can't file or process through Company B.

SREE

my case is an example

ability to pay is an important one. company should have total amount (LC salary payable from the day Labor was filed to current and continuing) in the form of assets.

Ability to pay may be removed or modified in the future according to Acguire (USCIS chief).

Shouldn't it be "Ability to Earn'??? A company can't exist without a good employee. A good employee assessment could be based on the past W2s and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
No LUD for me so far ..User*50

Ability to Pay is keeping me awake. No LUD on I40 so far. You are waiting for almost 8 weeks. Mine is only 3 weeks. Yours must get through this week.

LUD on my case has been updated again today. For last 4 days e.g. June 23, 24, 25 and 28, the LUD is updated everyday.
I think my case might be decided soon, most likely denial, slim hope of approval.
I hope, whatever decision, it happens soon. I have got a substitute labor but I am waiting for outcome of this case before deciding on the substitute one.

GC case ur background pls

can u let in brief ur case background ...like are u working for sponsoring co. ? is the co. profitable ? is it labor substitute ? is fp done ? do u get additional info if u call them up ?

GC_GoneCase said:
LUD on my case has been updated again today. For last 4 days e.g. June 23, 24, 25 and 28, the LUD is updated everyday.
I think my case might be decided soon, most likely denial, slim hope of approval.
I hope, whatever decision, it happens soon. I have got a substitute labor but I am waiting for outcome of this case before deciding on the substitute one.

GC_Gone_case,
Which case LUD has been updated? I-485 or I-140 or both? If you see all the pending cases LUD changed on same day without status change, then most likely it is a denial. Thats what I learned from the posting here. I don't think you will see that. But just for your information.

naanshi.

nanshi have u seen such case before ?

nanshi the customer profile and LUD thing started quite recently ....have tyou seen a case where LUD changed for all applications on same day without message being changed and later that person got denial ?

naanshi,

My I-140 LUD changed twice (June 22 and June 28) after replying the RFE ability to pay) on June 22. The status message was changed for June 22 update (we received your RFE response..blah...blah..), but the status message not changed for Today's update?

My I-485 LUD hasn't changed for last 10 months.

What do you predict on this?

deep more info please

Is ur fp done ?

is it labor subst case ?
were u working for this co throught gc process ? w-2 vs LC salery difference ?
how many employees / net revenue of co in past 3 years ?
what was ur RFE regarding ?
does ur education match LC ?

user850 said:
nanshi the customer profile and LUD thing started quite recently ....have tyou seen a case where LUD changed for all applications on same day without message being changed and later that person got denial ?

Yes, I have seen in this message board somewhere.

deepakanu said:
naanshi,

My I-140 LUD changed twice (June 22 and June 28) after replying the RFE ability to pay) on June 22. The status message was changed for June 22 update (we received your RFE response..blah...blah..), but the status message not changed for Today's update?

My I-485 LUD hasn't changed for last 10 months.

What do you predict on this?

June 22 : USCIS received your RFE documents.

June 28 : They might have forwarded it to the Officer, who issued RFE.

So they are working on your case.

nanshi LUD change logic

so same ( they forwarded case to officer issuing RFE ) might have happened to other case where I-140 and 485 date changed on same day . Since i_40 and 485 might be processed together as per FO memo so the LUD changed on both.

What do u think ?