Finally....

jyx

Registered Users (C)
I want to share the news with you guys.

Just got the magical emails for me and my wife. What a surprise!!!
"On July 31, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status".

I have been browsing this site, especially lately. You have given me a great source of info and comfort. Thanks!

Here is my info:
EB2 PD 12/04
Labor AD 8/06
140 RD 9/06, AD 5/31/07 (PP after 8 month wait)
485 RD 10/06, AD 7/31/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

It seems you are the only approval for the past few days.
By the way, did you have any LUD, RFE. etc... recently?

Thanks. We haven't seen any LUD since the first one, nor received any RFE.

Congrats!

It seems you are the only approval for the past few days.
By the way, did you have any LUD, RFE. etc... recently?

What is your EB category is it EB2 or EB3?

What is your EB category is it EB2 or EB3? I-485 Receipt date?

thanks

tsushil

bingo AM I lucky or what

Folks, I guess I am overwhelmed that my GC has been approved.
I was not expecting it and was prepared to wait another few years.
My labor is from 10/03 and I applied for 485 during the rush hour in 2004
when the first retrogression was introduced.

I should thank Rajiv for this excellent website. I got most of my information and was able to help a ton of my friends thought the info i got through this website.Though he was not my lawyer I trusted this site more than my attorney. Infact I was able to file intime because of this website and alert my futile attorney that there was an impeding crisis during the retrogression in 2004. I am glad that it and finally worked out for me.

Thanks once again and keep up the good work Rajiv

congrats. I hope this is not the last batch before Oct.
I want to share the news with you guys.

Just got the magical emails for me and my wife. What a surprise!!!
"On July 31, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status".

I have been browsing this site, especially lately. You have given me a great source of info and comfort. Thanks!

Here is my info:
EB2 PD 12/04
Labor AD 8/06
140 RD 9/06, AD 5/31/07 (PP after 8 month wait)
485 RD 10/06, AD 7/31/07

Thanks, guys.

Quick question. I heard from someone who got GC years ago, saying USCIS will set up an appointment so I will have my passport stamped and return EAD, I94, etc... Is it still same procedure now? I don't read anyone mentioned anything like that in the forum now. Thanks.

take an infopass appointment to local office

take an infopass appointment with your approval notice or approval email and get i551 stamped there is no need of appointment.
congrats to you

Thanks. Do I have to get it stamped? I am not in a rush to travel or something if the card will arrive in weeks.

take an infopass appointment with your approval notice or approval email and get i551 stamped there is no need of appointment.
congrats to you

JYX,

Congratulations on your new found freedom.

If there is an urgent travel need, then you can do the stamping at the local office. Otherwise it is not mandatory for you to get stamped.

Regards

Sail1