Finally, the journey ends!

mazam

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

My green card arrived in the mail on August 1st 2008. I like to thank everyone for their support and help. I asked a lot of questions (and I really mean a lot) and everyone on this forum was patient enough to answer all of them. If I would have used a lawyer then it should have cost me fortune.

Life is good now! I changed my jobs when I received my EAD and now working for a professional firm. I still remember my job interviews. I passed all the technical questions and stuff but failed on the very last question which was "Are you a permanent resident or a citizen?" From now on I will have the answer to this question.

I also like to thank USCIS for their quick service. My case went very smoothly by the grace of GOD. Only 10 days after the interview I received the card. My whole process only took 4 months.

Thank you everyone and GOD bless everyone,

did a family member partitioned for you?

How did you get your GC?

you mentioned 4 months

is it 4 months from the date that your priority date becomes current?

Dear All,

My green card arrived in the mail on August 1st 2008. I like to thank everyone for their support and help. I asked a lot of questions (and I really mean a lot) and everyone on this forum was patient enough to answer all of them. If I would have used a lawyer then it should have cost me fortune.

Life is good now! I changed my jobs when I received my EAD and now working for a professional firm. I still remember my job interviews. I passed all the technical questions and stuff but failed on the very last question which was "Are you a permanent resident or a citizen?" From now on I will have the answer to this question.

I also like to thank USCIS for their quick service. My case went very smoothly by the grace of GOD. Only 10 days after the interview I received the card. My whole process only took 4 months.

Thank you everyone and GOD bless everyone,

Congrats and may your blessings continue to flow