Finally, RD 8/13/01 Approved on 7/26/02

Hadi

Registered Users (C)
Labor started sent 9/10/99
RD 8/13/01
ND 9/28/01
FP 2/12/02
AD 7/26/02

I checked this morning and heard the all same message. Your fingerprint blah, blah, ...Then decided to check one more time at 7:30 pm and learned the good news. My wife's and mine got approved on 7/26/02. The message says wait 14 days to receive the approval letter.

Has been a long and stressful journey. The company went through three layoffs since last October. And does not look like it will end any time soon. I was one of those fortunate ones that survived. I have seen people who were ready to apply for 485 being laid off.

Looks like INS really started processing very fast. I hope that they don't delay processing any further for those who are waiting.

Last three weeks I have been calling the AVM everyday in the mornings and really was not expecting the news. I thought I would receive it around September (according to my Attorney).
I also called IIO last week and try to get some information about my case. She was curtuos but not very helpfull. She said it really does not matter if my case was assigned to an officer or not b/c if the officer has 100 cases, then she would not be able to approve your case soon. That was my third call during the whole three years. My lawyer suggested against calling IIO's often and bodering them.

This site gave me hope when I needed. Thanks for those curtuous and continued participants for providing support and very usufull information. I have updated Rupnet as well.

For those who are waiting, don't loose hour hope. It will be your turn very soon before you realize.

Hadi

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody

I have updated immitracker and rupnet with my information. My nickname is Erkan in immitracker online.

Hadi

Last edited by a moderator: