Finally It's my turn.

Congrats, USCIS_GC_APPRO...
2 years 4 months for namecheck to clear....long wait....CONGRATS!

Name check.

Based on my experience, patient will be good if you can maintain your legal immigration status.

Congrats!! Did you guys see any LUD after you did your second FP? I also got NC cleared in October and did second FP in November, but I haven't seen any changes whatsoever. My timeframe is quite similar to you guys. Enjoy the holidays!

I didn't see any lud changes . I call FIB about my FP. They mentioned that Results

were sent same day

I485_GC said:
Congrats!! Did you guys see any LUD after you did your second FP? I also got NC cleared in October and did second FP in November, but I haven't seen any changes whatsoever. My timeframe is quite similar to you guys. Enjoy the holidays!

You mean you didn't see any LUD before your approval? I saw some other posts, saying there were a few continuous LUD before their approvals. Also did you get any information from your last Infopass? Thanks a lot and enjoy it!

I checked my email bunch of them Saying that I agot approved.

Before that I didn't see any LUD. In my last Infoapass they said Agency Check is pending. I don't what it is. I asked he how long its going to take. She said Don't know.

I485_GC said:
You mean you didn't see any LUD before your approval? I saw some other posts, saying there were a few continuous LUD before their approvals. Also did you get any information from your last Infopass? Thanks a lot and enjoy it!

Congratulations USCIS_GC_APPRO. Enjoy your freedom. BTW guys is the info pass appointment is the most viable option to know about our Name check status? I heard all other tricks, seems they didnt work in my case.

Thank you

The best option to find out about name check is Infopass.

gcamirage said:
Congratulations USCIS_GC_APPRO. Enjoy your freedom. BTW guys is the info pass appointment is the most viable option to know about our Name check status? I heard all other tricks, seems they didnt work in my case.