Finally Got My Plastic Card

freedom4ever

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have recieved my Plastic Card today. :) My wife's and mine I-485 were approved the same day. Our letter said that we have to wait for 60 days, if we did not recieve our Biometrics, then call the NSC. But after 32 days, I took INFOPASS appointment and that triggered the Biometrics Notice which I recieved after 3 days. I got my FP2 done on 9/28. Message changed to card ordered on 9/29. 10/03 Card Mailed and 10/04 card recieved.

We are still waiting for my wife's Biometrics Notice. We made an INFOPASS Appointment, but did not go to Chicago Downtown, instead we tried going to one close to my apt. which is about 2 miles in Naperville,IL. We were turned away. I had my appointment next day. We again took an INFOPASS Appointment for my wife. Let's see what happens.

We wish you all GOOD LUCK. Your turn will come one day eventually. Keep Faith in God and hang in there.

"Keep Faith and Have Patience, the work you have taken will be always SUCCESSFUL" --- Saint SHRI SHIRDI KE SAIBABA.

freedom4ever said:
Hi,

I have recieved my Plastic Card today. :) My wife's and mine I-485 were approved the same day. Our letter said that we have to wait for 60 days, if we did not recieve our Biometrics, then call the NSC. But after 32 days, I took INFOPASS appointment and that triggered the Biometrics Notice which I recieved after 3 days. I got my FP2 done on 9/28. Message changed to card ordered on 9/29. 10/03 Card Mailed and 10/04 card recieved.

We are still waiting for my wife's Biometrics Notice. We made an INFOPASS Appointment, but did not go to Chicago Downtown, instead we tried going to one close to my apt. which is about 2 miles in Naperville,IL. We were turned away. I had my appointment next day. We again took an INFOPASS Appointment for my wife. Let's see what happens.

We wish you all GOOD LUCK. Your turn will come one day eventually. Keep Faith in God and hang in there.

"Keep Faith and Have Patience, the work you have taken will be always SUCCESSFUL" --- Saint SHRI SHIRDI KE SAIBABA.

CONGRATS...AND THANKS FOR THE WISHES AND BABA'S SAYINGS

I also have the same question. I received my approval letter which says do not take any action now. we will send you finger print notice soon. If you do not recive above notice or card within 60 days please call us immly.

what does this means? are they going to send finger print notice or card? We had given our first finger prints on 1/7/05. I don't remember what code it was.

Please reply be back

Hi nitti_nscwaiter,

Take an INFOPASS Appointment. You might get the Biometrics Notice within 1 week[I got it in 3 days]. If you do not get it just take the INFOPASS Appointment notice and go to the ASC shown in your INFOPASS Appointment notice. If they ask then tell them you want to get your Biometrics captured. If they refuse then nothing can be done [unless you have tickets to prove that you are going out of country, in that case you can get your PP Stamped]. You can try for PP Stamping. :)

Again
"Keep Faith and Have Patience, the work you have undertaken will be always SUCCESSFUL" --- Saint SHRI SHIRDI KE SAIBABA.

HI goodyearahead,

Thank You.

Hi nitti,
I am also in the same boat as you,Got I-485 approval notice around 09/18 with same message like yours. I don’t know what to do just waiting for bio-metric notice.

When you gave finger prints on 1/7/05 had they taken your picture/signature?
If they had your picture then you will get your card with out biometrics.

Thanks