Finally !! Finally !! Finally !!

coowboy

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Wow!!

Finally really finally.....

Congratulations!!! you really deserve it... big pain is over..........

Congrats !

Hi coowboy,

Good luck and Congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congrats coowboy!!!

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your well desrved freedom.:):):)

You give me hope. Was 10/03 LUD on your dependent case just a computer gltch? i am in the exact same situation. Email on 10/03 for kids and LUD on 10/03 and 10/04 but no RFE in the mail.

Thanks for all the wishes !! This forum has been my venting ground for years. As you can see from my sig I was stuck in name check for 3.75 years. I remained dormant till June this year, when I sent faxes to FL, senators, congressman and letter to Ombudsman. Of all these only the Ombudsman responded and probably his inquiry made it happen for me.

Not sure what I can say to my fellow folks in the queue. Hang in there .... the bulb will light itself one fine day :)

One more question. What is the difference between we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. and Card mailed message?

Enjoy your well desrved freedom.:):):)

You give me hope. Was 10/03 LUD on your dependent case just a computer gltch? i am in the exact same situation. Email on 10/03 for kids and LUD on 10/03 and 10/04 but no RFE in the mail.

It turned out to be a computer glitch. Got it confirmed with the USCIS.