Finally Day has come - 485 was approved

ajasha

Registered Users (C)
I got an email from CRIS that my I-485 was approved yesterday and card production was ordered.

EB-query,

MY Pd/RD is Jan 17- 2007 but my I-485 is iat NSC. So I expect delays.

KKU
KKU,

You should also receive it very soon as their processing time is in April. NSC is approving a lot of EB2 and EB3 cases, which I understand due to probably the dec-VB. But they should pay equal importance to EB1.

Good luck.

Congrats!

Congratualtions, ajasha! Looks like USCIS has finally decided to clear up EB1 cases... I guess this explains why the demand was so high that the DoL decided to issue a warning the dec. VB about possible EB1 retrogession. Hopefully not!

Congrats Ajasha.

My I-485 RD is May 9th, 2007. I guess I should keep my fingers crossed. Deena is ahead of me by month and a half, so he should see the approval anytime now.

Ajasha - Did you call USCIS or the approval happened by its own course?

Thanks.

Congrats Ajasha.

My I-485 RD is May 9th, 2007. I guess I should keep my fingers crossed. Deena is ahead of me by month and a half, so he should see the approval anytime now.

Ajasha - Did you call USCIS or the approval happened by its own course?

Thanks.

I called my senator last week and opened a service request on 11/26/07. I don't know that any of these thing has benefitted.

Congratulations!!

congrats ajasha

I had not visited this forum for a few days...

Great to see Pradeep07's approval followed by Ajasha's. Great to see my-time folks getting approvals. Congratulations guys.

I am sure next is Deena... I do not know when my turn will be. The last two times I called them, they said that my NC is pending....

I guess I will have to wait...

Congratulations once again.