Finally.... Card ordered.

Asylee4GC

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys today's the magic date for me, just got welcoming notice sent.

I will tell this to everybody to disclosed any arrest record to USCIS. I had one and was afraid, but didn't event went for interview.

Thanks GOD! I got this!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I will tell this to everybody to disclosed any arrest record to USCIS. I had one and was afraid, but didn't event went for interview.

Thanks GOD! I got this!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On November 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations.

Thanks GOD! I got this!

Congrats.
Atique.

Hey guys, I just checked my portfolio and the USCIS are event working on holiday weekend.

I couldn't believe I could get my case APPROVED :D without going to interview, cause my arrest record. I had a lots of stress throughout the year.
For those wondering for the arrest record, I was arrested for patronizing prostitution.

Now I am guessing my next problem will be getting my citizenship.
I am hopping being clear for the past 7 years and keep it that way forever will granted my citizenship.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

Hey guys, I just checked my portfolio and the USCIS are event working on holiday weekend.

I couldn't believe I could get my case APPROVED :D without going to interview, cause my arrest record. I had a lots of stress throughout the year.
For those wondering for the arrest record, I was arrested for patronizing prostitution.

Now I am guessing my next problem will be getting my citizenship.
I am hopping being clear for the past 7 years and keep it that way forever will granted my citizenship.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

Congratulations.