Finally Approved - EB3 May 2001- India Lab Subs

carbon

Registered Users (C)
This forum was extremely helpful during this long quest for GC. Still awaiting approval for spouse. Please see my signature for timelines.

No LUDs after second fingerprint on 24 April 2008.

Wishing you all the very best.

Congratulations! Enjoy your well deserved freedom!

My priority date is in Jun 2001 which has been current for last 4+ months ... but mine is substitution labor also. May be they are processing substitution cases separately, or may be I am trying to assign logic/ rationale to a process that is completely illogical and irrational!

I got an email and a "welcome notice" :)

Few questions for my friends:

1) I only got courtsey notice, where the original was sent to my company lawyers (mine was EB3 / India). Should I ask them for original notice? Does it matter if I have it or not?

2) What is the effective date of my permanent residency? Is it the notice date or whatever date that shows up on physical card?

3) Speaking of which, how long does it typically take for physical card to arrive?

4) Lastly, (I know answer to this one, but I read this question somewhere and really liked it so posting it here again) does the time spent in the green card process count towards time required to wait for citizenship :eek:)?

Thanks to all. You have provided great sounding board as well as comforting shoulders!

cons1234,

Congratulations! Can you please post your priority date, categor and country of birth etc? thanks