Finally Approved(Another July RD)

cscgc

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

By God\'s grace, after a long wait of three years, INS felt the pity and approved our cases(No regrets). The timeline for reference.

PD:03/99 EB3(INDIA)
Labor(RIR) approved:05/99
I-140 Applied June \'99
I-140 Approved Jan \'01 (This was the killer, 19 painstaking months)

The turning point in my case(and maybe a lot of EB3 cases) was the passage of AC-21 in Oct \'2000 and after this my priority date becoming current was becoming a reality.

My 485 Details(my handle in PCee list cscgc)

MD: Jul-12 \'01
RD: Jul-13 \'01
ND: Aug-28 \'01
WAC# 01-269-xxxxx
AP: Oct \'01
FP: Nov-07 \'01(Schd. Nov-28)
Loc: San Francisco
EAD: Nov-11 \'01
AVM: Nov-16 \'01 fp pending review message
AVM: Jan-04 \'02 processing resumed message
Approval Date(As per AVM): Mar-11, \'02

Even though we are yet to receive the approval notices by mail, I wanted to share this information to cheer up the hopefuls here. RFE Waiters(especially Tamizhan, ScorpionRaj and the rest) also cheer up, there are clear indications that INS is picking up momentum. Non-RFE Waiters, my take here is that RFE\'s are picked on a few random cases(We submitted only Indian notary signed Affidavit from one of our parent and did not provide any non-availability certificate regarding birth)

This has been an incredible forum and is a great example of selfless information sharing and moral support among the fellow waiters/knowledge seekers trying to make sense of the INS processing times. GC Hopefuls, CHEER UP, going forward, looks like CSC is at least trying to target the six months processing times for I-485(having read here about some rare Sep \'RD and Oct \'RD appr. YOUR MOMENT IS NEARLY THERE. Keep praying to GOD.

Hope this info. is useful.